Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 06:12 AM

another day - another disasater

after yesterday i thought that nothing else could go wrong.

i was so wrong though - have got to find my green part of my drivers licence but even though i have had all the bits of paper in the whole house out but cant find it anywhere.

ok this is not a disaster but it might not help as we were going to hopefully order a new motability car this morning and might slow the process up. have been online and ordered what i hope is a replacement but there might be a problem with it as since i passed my test i have now to wear specs all the time

heres hoping that it comes very quickly......

sue

ps anyone had any experience of this service???
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2007, 06:29 AM
If I remember rightly I think it can take up to 2-3 weeks for a new license.I seem to remember it took that long when son and OH orderd theirs.
Good luck with it I know what you mean about it always being in the house till you want it then you can never find it.When you have it all sorted it will appear.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
If I remember rightly I think it can take up to 2-3 weeks for a new license.I seem to remember it took that long when son and OH orderd theirs.
Good luck with it I know what you mean about it always being in the house till you want it then you can never find it.When you have it all sorted it will appear.
i know this will prob happen but i need it NOW!!!!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 07:17 AM
It's sooo annoying isn't it!
I manage to lose things in my handbag, despite going through it "thoroughly" it's not there, until after the event when it mysteriously turns up in the place I have searched.
Haven't tried the replacement service in the UK. I have an Irish driving licence and everything is done by County, there is no second part to it, but if I need to change the address or pic all I have to do is drive into Longford (20 mins) and hand the bits in at the Council offices and they check it, send it for processing and it comes through the post in a few days.
That reminds me, I have moved house......
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 11:35 AM
guess what martin found...................yep my green part of my licence. now on the phone to dvla to try and cancel my order. oops have just wasted £22 as too late to cancel the order.

sue