Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, Febraury 15

Good morning all, Gosh it is cold this morning.

Griff, do hope Dex is better this morning and that you get her to the vets ok.

June, Something is definitely upsetting them girls of yours. What a lot of tooing and froing.

Hope you enjoy your day out today Lynn, take care and safe journey home with the boys tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
We have had a dusting of snow.
Gorden and Mark left now Gorden will drop Mark off where he is living for now as he doesn't start work till 2 then he will continue onto London. Thank goodness he will be home Thursday night this week.

Boys still in bed feeding Dillon in a bit then we will go for a stroll around 9 fingers crossed he behaves himself today and tomorrow like he has over the weekend. Boys and I will then pop out later for a box take away for tea tonight and a cake and coffee in dobbies.

Hope the girls stayed settled June.
griff hope Dex has improved overnight.

Hoping everyone else and all doglets are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Enjoy your day with the boys Lynn and hope Dillon continues his good behaviour

Stay as warm as you can Moyra.

Hope Dex is ok this morning Griff and has managed to pass something overnight.

Love the story about your "friesian cow" Harvey.

Hope the girls didn't disturb you in the night June. There are foes about and have dug holes under my fence and left their calling card Fortunately I have found that before her ladyship.

Lovely sunny day today. Washing out blowing so hoepfiullh it will dry enough for ironing later. Barry is out playing with his steam cleaner on the patio, I will be left to clean the windows though where it has all splashed up

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Freezing cold here this morning, wind is bitter. Very little to clear up though, a plus Hasn't Barry got a window cleaning attachment for his toy, maybe a late Christmas present for him if he hasn't
Sky is blue and the sun is out, am taking Kesh with Mabs and Zen today and Lona can go back out with Cariad.
Got son coming later on to help me clear up in the back bedroom, have lost the get up and go on that one, I keep having spasms then leave it. Had a bit of a do in there yesterday, but I think I need someone to give me the push to finish off, plus the carpets got to come up and go to the tip, and that means moving the wardrobe, which means emptying it of all the stuff I have put in it 'till later'
Have a nice day Lynn, there's snow forecast here for later and I got a couple of piccies of Horatio yesterday being snowed on, he's in West Yorkshire.
My friend also rang to say it had been snowing up where she keeps her horse. Nothing here so far.
Moyra keep wrapped up in this and put that gas fire on
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn and all to come
Bright blue sky but bitterly cold this morning brrrr
Moyra wrap up warm when your off out with Amber
Have a smashing time today with the boys what a goog boy Dillon's being
Griff hope Dex is improving and soon back to normal
Tw hope you get to the bottom of what's upsetting the girls beauty sleep
Brenda hope you and Tyto are both well
Mandy how lovley of your oh to take you out after your early start hope you don't have as early start again to day an can have a lie in
Nippy hope you and Mr nippy are both well
Didn't get back yesterday due to circumstances out with my control
1 glasses went missing only found this morning out in the garden no guesses who's responsible
2 went to charge I pad only to find charger cable chewed through grrrrr managed to borrow one so will have to nip out for another today
Pups who'd have them
Just the usual today
Sorry if iv missed anyone
Have a good day all what ever your up to
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Oh dear Norma, have you got a large mouse or something
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Hahaha Norma, she is lovely though
Morning Moyra...deffo stick plenty of layers on, the weather is deceiving, i opened the curtains and saw sunshine...yeah it is freezing Lol
Lynn, enjoy your day with the boys
TW, hope your get up and go comes back...after you have finished with it, could i please have a lend?
Sue, get Barry a karcher window vac, i am sure he would like to clean the windows then Lol
well no business from Dex, just a wee, he has ate some tuna overnight and half a pouch of food, conor is operating today so we are seeing ash but she is lovely and will go in and speak to conor if needs be...i am just not sure what is going on with him to be honest, as he has to be at the vets, i have had to change my Drs appointment...got a mad busy week now, today vets, tomorrow i need to go with mum to the hospital...then in the afternoon the drs
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Good day everyone. This thing with old cats being poorly must be catching as one of the Mem's more senior citizens (I think he's 14) has to go to the vet today. Bouts of unexplained wheezing and coughing going on! Don't doubt it'll be a quick shot of Convenia and £50 bill, thank you very much!
Don't think I could go through another pup now that Tess is coming up to 2, I've decided that this lot are the last ones for me now. Norma's little monster is having a whale of a time - it's so much better when it's happening to some other poor sod! lol !
See you're keeping busy Griff - what with vets and doctors - you'll be spoilt with all this gallivanting.
Hope that Moyra is keeping warm when walking her Amber and that Dillon keeps up his good behaviour for Lynn, poor Sue meanwhile is consigned to the cleaning of windows following helpful hubby's patio cleansing!
The snow hasn't got as far as us yet, June although as you say it's in West Yorkshire so don't doubt we'll be in for it later on - just hope we can get to the vets and back before it sets in properly!
Have a good day all, see you later and as always, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Oh No, i hope the Mems cat will be o.k. Lol spoilt with gallivanting...i am going to be knackered!!!!! won't want to move for a year, i do hope you don't get the Snow that is forecast....i am totally over Snow now.
Does anyone eat muller light yoghurts? they are 10 for £2 at morrisons
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-02-2016, 02:00 PM
TW no mouse here have got a blooming crocodile though everything having to be carried everything needs to be on sky hooks and you need eyes in the back of your head
LG be only too pleased to send you the bumblesnout you can return her back when she's 2 :little gits not got her listening ears on today still she'll settle down eventually one lives in hope:mrgreen hope the mem's cat recovers and your wallet too
Griff gosh what a busy week you've got exhausted just thinking about it
In need of a large coffee on second thoughts maybe a brandy
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >