Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 05:43 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Can’t quite believe how cold it is again today. It warms up later on, which is fine once I’m in my nice warm office, but walking the dogs first thing is a chilly experience. I’m happy to hold the poo bag in my hand for the warmth……

Got a couple of agency managers coming to see me this morning to see if they can help with my recruitment problem. These people are nice enough, but always tend to be a bit OTT in my opinion. Still, they want the business, so I guess they have to play nice. You never know, I may get some pens or a mug….

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A man who drives like hell is bound to get there…..
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 05:48 AM
morning all

got to get on in a minute and stop lurking on dogsey. off round to mum's in a bit. gran is not very good at the moment - mum called the doctor yesterday so dont know what i will find. off to docs later with martin and got other bits and pieces to fit in. really need to go into town today and show council the benefit letters and sort other financial things out.

enjoy getting the freebies vicki - maybe you could persuade them to give you enough to share with dogsey members

stay safe all

sue
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-09-2007, 06:03 AM
Morning !

Blue and Pink sky here this morning but cccc cold. Skye went out, looked at me as if I was stupid and came straight back in LOL

Off to Livingston now so more funa and games with the traffic around the Forth bridge and the Edinburgh bypass.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:07 AM
Morning Vicki - Weather here not as cold but dull & windy. OH off to London Hospital for pre assessment op appointment, hopefully he will get a date for his knee operation.
Bathed puppies yesterday what a marathon that was!!
Have a good one!

Morning All
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all

got to get on in a minute and stop lurking on dogsey. off round to mum's in a bit. gran is not very good at the moment - mum called the doctor yesterday so dont know what i will find. off to docs later with martin and got other bits and pieces to fit in. really need to go into town today and show council the benefit letters and sort other financial things out.

enjoy getting the freebies vicki - maybe you could persuade them to give you enough to share with dogsey members

stay safe all

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning !

Blue and Pink sky here this morning but cccc cold. Skye went out, looked at me as if I was stupid and came straight back in LOL

Off to Livingston now so more funa and games with the traffic around the Forth bridge and the Edinburgh bypass.
Morning Phil
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Morning Vicki - Weather here not as cold but dull & windy. OH off to London Hospital for pre assessment op appointment, hopefully he will get a date for his knee operation.
Bathed puppies yesterday what a marathon that was!!
Have a good one!

Morning All
Morning Sheena
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, we have a bit of blue sky out there so let hope it stays hope you all have a good one
Christine
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

What a dreary morning, wet and cold, had to turn my heating on

School run, take D out (cant wait til i can say "the dogs" ) Then at 2pm i have to go Mia's school to join in some cooking with her, part of thier "home learning" scheme, we are making pizza faces so should be fun

Have a great day all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all doesn't feel that cold here today.
Have a cupboard to clean out today they are coming to change the electric meter tomorrow.Original letter stated between 31st August and 2nd November anytime between 8am and 5pm .I can't wait in that in that long so thought I better make an appt.
If you never see me again I am lost in the cupboard
Have a good day everyone.
Hope the meeting goes well Vicki.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, we have a bit of blue sky out there so let hope it stays hope you all have a good one
Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

What a dreary morning, wet and cold, had to turn my heating on

School run, take D out (cant wait til i can say "the dogs" ) Then at 2pm i have to go Mia's school to join in some cooking with her, part of thier "home learning" scheme, we are making pizza faces so should be fun

Have a great day all xx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all doesn't feel that cold here today.
Have a cupboard to clean out today they are coming to change the electric meter tomorrow.Original letter stated between 31st August and 2nd November anytime between 8am and 5pm .I can't wait in that in that long so thought I better make an appt.
If you never see me again I am lost in the cupboard
Have a good day everyone.
Hope the meeting goes well Vicki.
Morning Lynn
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >