Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 05:42 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Well, the weather just can’t make up it’s mind this morning. We’ve had some rain, and then just some cloud which is now beginning to clear. With any luck, the sunshine is just around the corner. If it’s anything like yesterday, it’ll start off pretty naff and then change into a beautiful sunny day. I had the air-con on in the car for most of yesterday as it was so warm

Back in the office today, along with all the trials and tribulations that come with it. Have to pay a visit to the bank, and also need to nip to Halfords to get some long-life oil for Percy. Any excuse to get out of there!

There’s some meetings coming up this week, I think, so I must remember to check my diary when I get in. It won’t look very good if I’m not there when the guests turn up, now will it?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
This guy visits the doctors and says, "Doc, I think I've got a sex problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore." The doctor says, "Come back tomorrow and bring her with you." The next day, the guy shows up with his wife. The doctor says to the wife, "Take off your clothes and lie on the table." She does it, and the doctor walks around the table a few times looking her up and down. He pulls the guy to the side and says, "You're fine. She doesn't give me a hard-on, either."
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 05:55 AM
morning vicki and everyone
not very good today as have now got an abcess in my mouth and think i have what martin has as well. dont know how he is cos he is still in bed at the moment.

weather looks like the same as it has been for weeks here this morning. guess we shall have some more rain soon. guess it is going to be a quiet day for me.

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Bright sunshine here at the moment. Hope it stays. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning vicki and everyone
not very good today as have now got an abcess in my mouth and think i have what martin has as well. dont know how he is cos he is still in bed at the moment.

weather looks like the same as it has been for weeks here this morning. guess we shall have some more rain soon. guess it is going to be a quiet day for me.

sue
Morning Sue - wish you better hon xox

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Bright sunshine here at the moment. Hope it stays. Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning Jackie
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hopefully today is good news for Ian, which will mean I go quiet again.
Its a beautiful morning, hopefully it will last.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hopefully today is good news for Ian, which will mean I go quiet again.
Its a beautiful morning, hopefully it will last.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Morning Laura - lovely to see you here, even if it's brief xox
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all bit dull here at the moment.
Sun was lovely yesterday but by 4pm we had hail and thunder,at least its not like America they are really suffering with the heat and fires.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all bit dull here at the moment.
Sun was lovely yesterday but by 4pm we had hail and thunder,at least its not like America they are really suffering with the heat and fires.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Lynn
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Morning all,
Very quiet day yesterday, my delivery of free furniture has been postponed until today, the highlight of yesterday was therefore a trip to the post office to despatch a packet and then next door into the supermarket for loo roll. What an exciting life I lead!
Deccy only got out twice as it rained non-stop, doesn't look much better today but the boy is pestering me to go up the lane so it's shoes on next........
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Morning V, morning all!

Last night's filthy weather has been replaced by a perfect morning - clear as anything and not too warm

Barely slept last night - entirely my own fault as I had a can of coke on the way home from work (as an insomniac I usually stop the caffeine past lunchtime). I have, however, had a shower, walked the dog, done the bins and recycling, fed the dog and fed myself, and all in 50 minutes Days like this I miss OH (he usually does the bins etc. while I walk the beast)

Have a lovely day you lot
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >