Our sister sites
patsbt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2007, 01:56 PM

Dogs Burned Alive !!!!!

What is wrong with some people ????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6603699.stm

This happened yesterday at a local car boot sale.
Our car was parked right next to it, my son saw the older dog when we first got there. It was sat on the back seat.

Then as we were walking round I noticed black smoke and said to my O/H it looked near our car and to have a look.

He goes strolling off, and I wait, then he phones me shouting (and swearing) that our car is on fire.

He managed to jump into the passenger side and let off the handbrake and get help to push it out of the way. - I am amazed how brave he was I would have just let it burn.

Some little sh@ts had set fire to the car next to us, but sadly when my O/H got there it was already totally engulfed in flames.

It was terrible as when it first started no-one knew there was dogs in the car so no-one tried to save them....

When the poor owner came running down to her car - she had to be dragged away from it and she collapsed on the floor. She had to be taken to hospital for shock.

It was so sad ...

We have to wait for the insurance to send someone out to look at our car and they advise we cant drive it which is really annoying and we have to pay £100 excess
but I cannot even begin to imagine how that poor poor lady is feeling.

My hope is that the dogs were overcome by the smoke and didn't suffer too badly.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 01:59 PM
the poor dogs...

RIP little ones....

Sympathies to the poor lady, i cant imagine her pain..

Alex
xx
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-04-2007, 02:03 PM
I wasn't there this week Pat but the same happened last week, a car was set alight.

Apparently they now have 2 kids for it 11 and 12.

Can't imagine what that poor women is going through
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2007, 02:39 PM
That poor woman and I hope those dogs didn't suffer either.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 02:42 PM
I had to steal myself to read your
thread,and even so i was'nt prepared to read this its so disgusting , what kind of mind deos things liike this ,ido ffeel sorry for the women but i have to say its another reminder if one was needed not to leave dogs in cars ,as you say i too hope they didnt suffer too much .
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope they punish those kids harshly regardless as to their age. Personally if they were responsible I'd make them look at the charred remains of the dogs just so they don't forget.
Becky
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 03:39 PM

Whats wrong with society these days?
I hope whoever is responsible gets the book thrown at them even if they are children my thoughts are with the poor owner, I cannot imagine what they are going through
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 04:43 PM
That is so awful

It's bad enough to set fire to someone elses car, or anything in fact (gotta be a bit wrong in the nead IMO) but to do it knowing there are two dogs in the car, one being a puppy?

Sick, sick people. I think I'd be inconsolable if they were my two dogs.
bribiba
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Punish them! that is a joke...if they put them in prison, they get play stations, Tv's, holidays, free meals and they even pay them £5.00 a day if they need to go into hospital...and of course they have rights and can sue anybody who takes those rights away....That is WHY this sort of things happen.
The law in this country is a joke. Those poor babies and that poor woman she will never be able to forgive herself for leaving them.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2007, 04:58 PM
r.i.p wee babies you werent meant for this world.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >