Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 06:44 AM

Good morning folks

Morning all,

That has to be the worst two hours I’ve ever spent in a dentists chair. I was totally bunged up and couldn’t breathe through my nose at all. Ghastly…. and it’s not even over yet! I have to go back in two weeks to have the new bridge fitted – yesterday was just a load of very painful (9 injections) prep work!

At least it was good news at the Diabetic clinic – my thanks go to Thornton’s Diabetic Chocolates

I’ll be glad to get back to the office today

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A little old man boards a bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls. He sits down next to a beautiful young lady, and she can't help but glance quizzically at the man and his bulging pockets. It's an uneasy few minutes before, finally, the little old man can take no more. "Golf balls," he nods reassuringly. The lady seems a little shocked, and stares on. Moments later, she says: "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Morning Vicki,sorry to hear your visit to the Dentist was so uncomfortable,good news for the diabetic clinic though well done you and Thorntons.Another funny gem today.
Morning all very cold here but the sun is shining so hoiping it may warm up a little,another day for a nice off lead field walk I think especially as Ollie is being so good off lead and really paying attention,thanks to black pudding must keep a stock in.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here but cold and windy to go with it. Have a good day everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:18 AM
morning all and vicki

cold but bright here. not up to moving much yet. but will get there eventually.

have a good day all

sue
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Im surprised your not put off the dentist for life after all these ordeals you endure in his chair.
Lovely morning will be off for a run today and have lots to do on the computer before I lose it this weekend for a much needed 'pep me up'. It will be like losing my right arm being without it for 2 huge big fat days.
Hope you all have a lovely day
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Morning all, lovely here, crisp but gloriously sunny. Sorry to hear of your dental ordeal Vicki.

Meetings for me this afternoon and parents evening so Fudge and me will take off somewhere this morning after the school run.

Happy walking everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Morning Lynn
Morning Jackie
Morning Sue
Morning Laura
Morning Rachel
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Morning all Lovely, bright and sunny here this morning.

Off to Specsavers laters for my eye test, i already have to wear glasses so it's nothing new Vicki, Poor you I hate having needles in my mouth, Your braver than i am

Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing X
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Vicki you are sooooooo brave i am terrified of the Dentist, i have broken a tooth and had it die and cause an abcess and STILL wouldnt go to the dentist, hope you have a better day today.

Last day at work for me yay!!!!!

Have a good Wednesday all xx
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2007, 08:26 AM
morning Vicki Morning all,

sorry you'r trip to the dentist wasn't a pleasent one! I've to go later for a check up, haven't been since we moved over here and the dentist's spanish should be interesting to say the least!!

loved the gem you do make me laugh in a morning it's a great way to start the day.

have a good day everyone what ever your up to.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >