Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:25 PM

Weird visitor

We have a Dell technician at our house at the minute who refused to step foot in our house......why....

Fern.

I told him Fern was safe in the kitchen and he said I'm sorry I am not stepping foot into your house, I tried to convince him Fern wouldn't try to kill him but he wasn't having any of it!

So Fern is locked outside at the minute....

The technician entered the house and proceeded to laugh at OH and I, saying you're telling me your dog wouldn't be able to get out of your kitchen with that flimsy board

He has managed to upset my OH in the space of 1 minute which is impressive.

Poor wee Fern

Wait until he's finished growing Mr Dell Technician
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2006, 02:28 PM
I can understand being wary of strange dogs but that does seem a bit extreme I have had 2 bad experineces in my life with dogs,but if i'm told they are safe I accept that and don't have a problem,poor Fern is it raining?
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Go Fern!!!
I had to sign for a parcel this morning and the Postie was very hesitant to say the least (Tia and Pip up at the living room window - swearing profusely) I always tell folk that I wouldn't trust them not to bite, well I wouldn't!!

One of Charlottes' friends wont come up the drive - even when the dogs are clearly shut in the house
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
poor fern!!!!!

id let her in quietly so he doesnt notice then when she has been sat ther about 10 minutes tell him I told you so!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:39 PM
i wud let her out of the kitchen just as he's leaving the front door
Just to see how fast he can run back to his car!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:41 PM
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

I had the same problem when I had Sabre. When British gas came out to service my fire and boiler they used to eye him very suspiciously and he made things worse by looking bigger by standing with his front paws on the dog gate and watching their every move You could see the engineer keep looking round nervously just to make sure he was still behind the gate When they came to mend the washer though I had to put him outside in the garden - I wouldn't have liked to have trusted him with a strange man in the kitchen especially one that showed he was a bit nervous because Sabre used to pick up on this and try to make them more nervous.

When I put him outside though I used to have to lock the door too because he used to try to lift the handle of the door up with his nose to let himself back in again. My washer always got mended quickly with Sabre constantly rattling the handle as a reminder that he was still there
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:42 PM
LOL at foxy....you should tell that to british gas ...would make them more efficient.....
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Poor Fern. We ahd the very same thing happen when someone came to fix our pc after Christmas. Tyson had to be shut in the kitchen before he would come in.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 02:55 PM
aww what a shame - all my delivery people etc love bruno. My postie even brigns biccies for him if she has to ring the doorbell...

mind you he really isnt fierce looking in the slightest !! LOL
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Lol wait untill he has finished his work then let fern out
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >