Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 08:31 AM

Daily Chat Friday 27th December

Good morning everyone

Pleased you had a good day Chris and enjoy your breakfast out today

So sorry for you Griff just keep taking deep breaths it will soon be Saturday afternoon.

Pleased to see you Harvey and that you had a good Christmas.

Dull but dry this morning. Just walking the dog and cooking lunch. Have done some washing and put over the airer and radiators to dry. Thank you for your good wishes yesterday.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Morning Sue
Yep..he will soon be gone!! Steve was supposed to be back at work today but him and Molly are poorly, it's the food he had yesterday, I will go over with some bread milk, lucozade etc so that is me out the house for a bit
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Hi Sue and Kelly. I am still not receiving emails on usual email so use the one I sent to you Kelly. That is working at the moment. I have a man here fitting this panic button thing. Apparently they also fit smoke alarms. News to me. He says he will be here an hour or so. Ugh I hate disruption. Also received through the door some extra antib's. Mystery so had to phone the surgery and find out why. They didn't know so phoned the chemist and they said it was on the system. Anyway told to keep them. So, I am off to bury my head. All to noisy here. Have a good day all. Kelly you are welcome here in spirtit if not body tomorrow when we will be drinking to thank everyone for their help over the last few months. bfn.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Morning Moyra hope you are well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Afternoon all.

Been to work and home now. Gert happily destroying her toys and dropping the ball to be thrown, been a bit spoilt with me being home I think. Off out with her in a little while just having a cup of coffee.

Weather is undecided, hence why I loiter deciding walking boots or wellies

Griff - Normal service will soon be resumed.

Brenda How odd to have antibiotics with no reason as to why.

Sue Glad you had a nice birthday and enjoy today.

Losos Glad you had a lovely couple of days

Chris How lovely and yet again nice when normal service resumes we are all creatures of habit/routine I think.

Moyra Hope all is going well.

Lynn A houseful and a garden roomful.

Have a good afternoon all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 03:00 PM
I won't be around for a bit, I have limited internet
Brenda, hope everything goes on o.k and likewise everyone else
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I won't be around for a bit, I have limited internet
Brenda, hope everything goes on o.k and likewise everyone else
Oh Dear Griff ……...when I started reading your post I thought Oh My God she in jail. +hope everything goes okay and you feel able to pop back on when you can Christmas is but once a year. Why don't you sneaklily or boldly suggest your Mom and Dad go to him next year Its a weekend and also he can book dinner out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Afternoon everyone.

Firstly happy belated Birthday to sue.
griff so sorry your brother made your Christmas miserable. Hope you will be back with us soon.
brenda, Kazz hope you are both well also Harvey nice to see you pop on.

Well we had an amazing time last night cabin or lodge as it now called thanks to the boys worked really well. We were up till gone 2am today playing games and my word one of them was outrageously funny and me snorting and spitting my wine everywhere on several occasions added to ore hilarity.
Mark and Lauren had a comfortable night in there and Joel was tucked up in the corner of the living room on the camp bed.

We treated them to breakfast at Shooters this morning and then Mark,,Lauren and Joel went home. Michael caught the 2.30 train to London and flies back to Madrid New Years Eve.

Something dreadful happened on the platform there was a family with a young collie they boarded the train and next thing we know it slipped it's harness and was funjing around the platform with people chasing it. I was shouting do not chase it got down low and it came to me then slipped through my hands.
Eventually it listened to the guy who owned it an sat when told and he managed to pick it up and get back on the train with his family.
I can tell you my heart was pounding.
All's well that ends well thank goodness.

Bungalow all tidied now watching catch up tv with a cuppa. Miss them all but nice to be back to some sort of normal.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Kazz, I am currently in a cheap hotel with just the clothes I stand up in
Omg Lynn, how awful...so pleased the dog wasn't hurt
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2019, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, I am currently in a cheap hotel with just the clothes I stand up in