Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2013, 05:26 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Wednesday.

Morning everyone.
Thought as I was up and have been away for nearly a week I would do today too.

Firstly I would like to say we are all thinking of you and Mart and the family today Pat. Lots of Dogsey vibes and love winging their way to you all.

I notice everyone is changing their username are you all to trying to confuse me.
Its a nasty wet day out there today typical October morning.
Dillon will turn into a Gremlin then as he always does when wet.
Helena be careful in the car if you use it today especially if it is wet where you are too.

I hope the rest of us are well and not feeling too down if you are here's some (((hugs))).

Catch you all later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

You must have woken up feeling a great big weight has been lifted off your shoulders Lynn, and soon you'll be in that lovely new house with even less worries. Christmas will be very different to last year won't it, I'm getting all excited for you and your new life. My neighbour has assured me along with Dave, that the noise is purely some spring thingie that is rubbing on the new brake disc and it's safe to drive. He's also the one that told one of his customers it was safe to drive his car to his garage even though the customer said he could smell petrol, and by the time he got the car there, it was on fire!!! I shall use my own discretion cos if it gets louder the further I go, it'll get left at the side of the road or I'll be calling out the AA.

Pat, thinking of you this morning, and I'm joining in with all the positive vibes winging their way to Martin.xxx

So dark in the mornings now isn't it, and we had lots of heavy rain overnight, but it's dry now, so we can get out shortly.

Got to go up to the park to sort out a few things this morning and then roast chicken for lunch, if I make it back in time of course with this car.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets and enjoy your day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Morning Helena yes it does feel a weight has been lifted.
Next month will be even better. Christmas is going to be much better to be able to shop for nicer things and not having to count every penny. Also hoping Mark, Tracey and the children will come up for Boxing day as they usually have Boxing day with us and hoping they might stay for a day or two as well.

Fingers crossed it is just the spring rubbing. Only two more days and Dave will be home to check it for you.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Lynn, H and all,

Its so dark this morning. Its dry but very overcast and was pitch black when I left the house for Lily's walk this morning.
I hate october, I have always found it a very depressing month as mornings and evenings pull in fast and then we alter the clocks which signals the beginning of months of dark cold damp weather and no sitting in the garden or feeling the warm sun on your arms. Still at least i am in a nice place now so it will make it more bearable.

Off to mums this morning to do her housework with Lily . on the way back we will have a walk along the river. Then i am picking up my old lady (if she feels like it) and taking her over the local garden centre where I will meet my good friend with her old lady (if she is up to it) so we can all have coffee and cake and a natter.
Then it will be home to get bed made up ready for Charly and Ash coming back fri or Sat as I won't feel like doing it tomorrow or fri as I am working all day both days in the cafe.

Pat lots of good vibes winging their way to you and Mart from us too.

Lynn I am glad things are better for you now. Hopefully you can relax and maybe shock Gordon and get all the packing done

H, be careful in that car.

I am very confused by all the name changes and now havn't a clue who is who, but all have a good day whoever you may be
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-10-2013, 06:42 AM

Back to the guessing game as to whether it will be Lynn or Helena or anyone else who will start the morning thread!

Just so lovely that you are back now Lynn! (((hugs))) I can already imagine you with a nice Christmas tree and decorations in your new cottage!

Helena - please be careful with that car. Once had a car catch on fire [well it did not really but I thought it had] while stopped at a zebra crossing by a nice yungg policeman so that children could cross there was a loud firecracker sound and smoke started pouring out from under the dashboard. So I jumped out yelling "my car is on fire" - and my [then fashionable] hipster flares fell down round my ankles ['cos I had undone the zip as I was fat] and I was stood there, in the middle of a main road, wiv my flares round my ankles and my ickle black lace nikkies and suspender belt on full show of all the onlookers.

Pat - thinking of you and Mart today - and sending zillions of {{{vibes}}} to him and to you. (((HUGS))) xx

To everyone

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Morning Bev sounds like nice day even though you will be working.
Ha ha packing still a dirty word in this house. It's when we forget who we are Bev we need to worry.
Morning Malka. I do like to keep you all on your toes. You hussy you. I once thought my car was on fire my friend was with me I was shouting get out get out and when we did the front wheel had collapsed and it was all the dust from the road where it gouged a big trench in it. I hadn't long passed my test.
I did manage to keep my knickers hidden though.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Good Morning girls.

Got wet this morning walking Amber but I haven't had my shower yet but will do so in a minute. Then I shall slob around in my bathrobe for an hour or so until I have to get ready as my friend is picking me up and we are heading over to north Kent to see some mutual friends for lunch. I am taking a trifle with me that I have made. Leaving the cream off the top until I get there less chance of it getting spoilt if I cover the custard top with cling film.

Lynn, so glad you got your finances sorted that's a worry that is nearly over for you.

Helena, I don't like the sound of your car making that noise I wouldn't use it unless you really have to.

Bev. I hope your lunch with your friend and the two old ladies goes well. Should be nice for you all.

Steve's supposed to come home today to save Amber being on her own too long. Hope he will be. He is running out of food there anyway.

Have a good day everyone, God bless. Moyra
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Morning Malka, you slipped in while I was typing. Hope you will be able to get out to the Macolet (sp) if you need to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Morning Moyra enjoy your lunch.
The rain may drive Steve home.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I was boiling in bed last night so opened more and more windows only to remember that I put the heating on last night ...... Off to visit Mum this morning (with dogs) and then I have the dreaded dentist at 3.00 .

Lynn - So pleased about that weight being discarded off your shoulders. As you say Christmas is going to be fab. Even I can visualise a roaring fire in that huge fireplace in the cottage etc etc.
Helena - You be careful with that dodgy 'spring' or whatever it is I hope you sort things out up at the park today.
Bev - Your post made me laugh as your day is totally dependant on whether the two old ladies 'are-up-to-it'. Maybe you could still meet up but just grab another couple of more willing old ladies Enjoy your day.
Malka - I wish you peace ..... actually a more peaceful day for you and Pereg.
Pat - Just in case you pop in today ... thinking of you and everything crossed for a successful op for your son.

See you all later.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »