Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2011, 12:00 PM

Kyiro and Lily are going on Their Jollidays

Unfortunatly Mr Tesco felt the need to get in loads of damn fireworks for the New year weekend, so for Kyiros sanity and well being I have phoned Debbie at the greyhound kennels, and booked him and Lily in from Friday morning till Sunday.
They will have a lovely time I know and enjoy getting out in the runs for a bit of free running about and I can rest easy not watching the poor boys extreme stress at the fireworks and knowing they are both being so well cared for and spoilt rotten.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Mine go to the greyhound kennels too and are really well looked after, it sounds like the right thing for them rather than all the stress and upset the fireworls will bring, luckily my 2 hounds dont see to be too bothered by fireworks , I think its partly as there is not a lot if noise where we live so they dont really get exposed to it, at least you can rest easy knowing they will be be having a lovely time .
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Stupid fireworks I'll be so glad when it's all over.....

Kyiro and Lily will have a lovely time at the kennels Bless 'em xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 11:05 AM
I have just delivered them. They trotted happily in and we let them out for a run in one of the paddocks, but they were too lazy to run and just sniffed about and looked at the greyhound puppies that were running and playing about as if they were mad to exert such energy.
We then took them to their kennel which is situated right oppisite the cook room so they can watch all their lovely meat being cooked for their dinner.
They remembered the place from when they were there in November and seemed pleased to see everyone again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2011, 11:14 AM
They wil have a lovely time Bev.

Just so sad you have to resort to this at least twice a year because of the damn things.

We are hoping Dillon is not going to be too freaked out by them.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 02:32 PM
It worked well for them last time Bev, I'm sure they will enjoy it just as much this time. Better for them than being stressed and better for you as well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 02:40 PM
I think this is such a sensible idea.
It will soon all be over and Kyiro and Lily will be able to settle back home again