Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 03:50 AM

A sad few weeks on Dogsey

I'm sitting here tonight in tears. I've logged onto dogsey for the first time in about a week and a half, and thread after thread of tragedy and loss. My heart aches for my friends on dogsey.

I just wanted to offer up prayers of support and love to the families of those who have lost beloved pets in the past few weeks. Those who are hurting tonight, my heart breaks with yours. May you find comfort in this community of dog lovers.

We understand how much your pet was loved. You are not alone in your grief.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 05:41 AM
A thank you from us here for your post xxxx

My only torture last night was ''Reah was outside in the cold'' first time ever since I had her. That really bothered me.

Thanks again for your lovely post xxxxxxx
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Oh bless you Rachael, it is heartbreaking to read all the sad news on here day in and day out but on the possitive side is all the support you'll get from all the lovely people on Dogsey... it certainly helps you deal with all the heartache as you know that you are not on your own... This is such a wonderful site and am so grateful that I found it... thank you all and god bless xxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2011, 08:23 AM
What a lovely post and so true x

Steph Reah may have been out but the love you gave her will keep her warm until you meet again x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2011, 08:25 AM
A lovely post.

The thing that helped me get through was all the support and understanding and knowing how much it hurts from all the wondeful dogsey people.. And still does sometimes.

(((Hugs))) Steph.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2011, 08:14 AM
I dont get on much at the weekend, so I was so upset to read the passing of more Dogsey dogs.
I think the thing is on here, your grief is understood by so many who have been through such a painful loss. Some times words dont make sense to others, but here, we all know the feeling of loss, and the words mean so much.

Run Free to all who have gone, and my heart and thoughts are with those left behind.
xxxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2011, 08:35 AM
So sad and so true. I had remarked on the same to my hubby.

On the up side, there is still nowhere like Dogsey for love and support in these times of loss and sadness.
There is always someone here to put cyber arms around you and give a warm hug
Azz
Administrator
Male 

11-10-2011, 02:45 PM
What a nice thread Rachael, and I agree - it seems like a bad time for so many of us recently.

I also agree with what everyone else has said, Dogsey members are such a pillar of strength - I think many of us would be lost without their love and support.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Well said, everyone. I haven't been around here much since Jobie died... It's painful to see other people enjoying something that you can't have But it's still comforting to know that there is somewhere where this kind of loss is understood... Here's hoping that those dogs who remain are with you all for a long time to come.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 06:45 PM
What a thoughtful post, there has been so much sadness on here lately but, as always, so many thoughtful people on here to share the sadness.