Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 05:40 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Sunday!

Morning all,

Another bitterly cold day here in the South East, but we are fortunate not to have had any snow as yet. I’ll be more than happy to give it a miss. It causes so much disruption for Baz, me and our jobs, you can keep it – I don’t care how pretty it looks!

Not much planned for the day apart from dog walking, roast chicken and snoozing in front of the TV. Sounds perfect to me

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe and warm.

Today's gem:
To think too long about doing a thing, often becomes its undoing.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All,
have had a nice relaxing day here, the dogs have had hair cuts and nails trimmed, and look a bit neater.
Hopefully I will be doggy sitting Scruffy (my first ever foster dog) somewhere around the 9th or December and will have a bit of news on the 18th of December if all goes to plan.
I would love just a day here and there of snow, but it would have to fit in my plans
Sounds like you have a lovely relaxing day planned Vicki, I have been hanging around Dogsey on and off all day to hear of Momo baby's condition, am very worried for Jenny and Momo baby
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All,
have had a nice relaxing day here, the dogs have had hair cuts and nails trimmed, and look a bit neater.
Hopefully I will be doggy sitting Scruffy (my first ever foster dog) somewhere around the 9th or December and will have a bit of news on the 18th of December if all goes to plan.
I would love just a day here and there of snow, but it would have to fit in my plans
Sounds like you have a lovely relaxing day planned Vicki, I have been hanging around Dogsey on and off all day to hear of Momo baby's condition, am very worried for Jenny and Momo baby
Afternoon Emma - feel the same as you hon, just awaiting an update..... x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bitterly cold here too have yet to do our walk that was just sticking my nose out the door too let Ollie out.

Agree about the snow Vicki, I really wouldn't mind it missing us this year pleeaasse. Gorden has a big course to run tomorrow and if we get snowed in he doesn't get paid. We can do without that thank you.

Finishing off the bedrooms today.

Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Plenty of snow here and the sky is still absolutely full of it. Pics to follow after this morning's trip to the beach.

The yard is full of lttile footprints and many of them. Think someone's been out there playing in the night. Wonder who that could be?

Hoping for a positive report from Jenny here too. Even news of a small improvement would be wonderful.

Roast chicken for us too Vicki and some ironing. The rest of the day will be spent lounging in the warm!

Have a good Sunday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Bitterly cold here too have yet to do our walk that was just sticking my nose out the door too let Ollie out.

Agree about the snow Vicki, I really wouldn't mind it missing us this year pleeaasse. Gorden has a big course to run tomorrow and if we get snowed in he doesn't get paid. We can do without that thank you.

Finishing off the bedrooms today.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Plenty of snow here and the sky is still absolutely full of it. Pics to follow after this morning's trip to the beach.

The yard is full of lttile footprints and many of them. Think someone's been out there playing in the night. Wonder who that could be?

Hoping for a positive report from Jenny here too. Even news of a small improvement would be wonderful.

Roast chicken for us too Vicki and some ironing. The rest of the day will be spent lounging in the warm!

Have a good Sunday all
Morning J

It's currently minus 5 here and we've just got back from walking the dogs - very fast!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Another bitterly cold day here in the South East, but we are fortunate not to have had any snow as yet.
'morning everyone, have you put the heating on now Vicki We had minus 5 last night but it's going to get colder and at this time of year the weather moves west so that's why the Met. Office is telling you in UK that there's ten days of freezing weather on it's way.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning everyone, have you put the heating on now Vicki We had minus 5 last night but it's going to get colder and at this time of year the weather moves west so that's why the Met. Office is telling you in UK that there's ten days of freezing weather on it's way.
Morning Aitch The heating went on for half an hour to take the chill off prior to us showering. It's off again now even though it's currently -1
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Morning everyone!

-5 here too! Went outside in 8 layers! Now back indoor, and stripped down in to 3 layers! lol!!

Steak salad for dinner, nothing much planned just staying cosy indoors!

Have a good day all.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Morning all. Try and keep warm.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >