Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 06:33 AM

Morning all - yuk!

Morning all.

This weather is really freaking me out now. Last night I had to get up and open the window as I was literally sweating I was so hot. Baz and I were sat in the lounge during the evening with the patio doors wide open. It was only when the wind got up that we shut the door. Dogs were panting like mad as well. Not the sort of weather you expect in January is it? This morning it’s absolutely lashing down – you need your waterproofs here!

As most of you probably already know, the laptop is here and is working just great. Nothing like languishing on the sofa chatting away on Dogsey, while keeping one eye on the tv …. I may never speak to Baz again…..

As I (the Royal “I”, that is) was fiddling about at the PC desk last night setting up the Wireless LAN jobbie (now you KNOW it wasn’t me…), I happened to notice just how disgustingly filthy it all was. So much dust in places I don’t often look, and that my cleaner doesn’t go (on my instructions). I am now going to have to give it a serious spring clean. “People” will think I am such a slovenly person……

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Show me a man who has both feet on the ground, and I’ll show you a man who can’t put on his trousers.

Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-01-2007, 06:39 AM
Hihi.
Willow was very VERY ill, monday afternoon...massively sick, listless, not a well doggy at all. Yesterday morning she was still very listless, to the point I thought she'd have to see the V.E.T, but when i came home last night she nearly leapt over my shoulders, she was so much better.
Still not totally right, in that although she nicked my choklit cookie this morning she ignored my toast, and when I showed her the lead she sniffed it, then hopped on to the bed, and under the duvet, but she is a lot more my Willow again.
I'm asuming that this is all due to her snaffling a discarded chip packet on the walk monday morning...maybe I need to staple her lips together before I walk her, she eats anything and everything
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Morning Gaz - Len's like that - a total scavenger - but you have to let them sniff, don't you? Hope Willow gets better soon xox
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Good Morning Vicki, morning all. Very wet start to the day but promises to get better.
Glad your all cosy now on the sofa Vicki, think I will have to go & get myself one of those thingy things so I can join you in comfort.
Counting the days till the weekend & seeing Ian again
Hope you all have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Morning Laura - not long now hon
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Morning everyone

Horrible start to the day here but weather forecast says it's gonna brighten up

Looking forward to the weekend cos hubby's coming home wooohoooo!!!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all,vry wet here too,stopped raining though,meant to brighten up and get colder wish it would these dark dreary days are so depressing.
Have a good day everyone.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning Everyone.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dark, wet, windy and miserable here too!
Have a good day everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2007, 08:05 AM
morning all and vicki

overslept till 7.30am. why cant i do this on weekends?? havent looked outside yet to see what the weather is doing.

have a good day

sue
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >