Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:43 AM

Kibble feeding error.

I knew using one of our tea mugs to measure out the dogs kibble was a bad idea.....I've just poured half a cup of tea into a bag of kibble!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I knew using one of our tea mugs to measure out the dogs kibble was a bad idea.....I've just poured half a cup of tea into a bag of kibble!
Lol I've made a cup of coffee in the measuring mug before now. & it still had bits in the bottom.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Haha...glad I'm to the only one.
buglysprince
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2013, 08:36 AM
I know I shouldn't laugh but ....
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Haha...well I did too.

We had another kibble error last week too. I fed the dogs, had made sure there was none of our food or dishes about as Remus is a terrible thief. Went to hang the washing on the washing on the line and my three year old came out to me trying to tell me something in the usual distracted way...something about Remus and food, finally she said 'and all the dog food is on the floor and Remus is eating it!'

I'd forgotten I'd left the big kibble Tupperware on the side, he'd knocked it off and the lid came off. TBH he looked slightly relieved I was stopping him, think he'd gulped down all he could manage!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2013, 09:01 AM
I am so glad I am not the only one who does silly things.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Lol! I've made kibble errors as well. I think most of us have. Jade's bag of kibble is left by the back door most of the time. It's sometimes left open when I get lazy about folding it back down and putting the clamp on it.

One day I was washing the counter with a cup of soapy bleach water and I spilled the cup over into the bag by accident. Ruined the entire thing. Now I try and be more careful.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2013, 09:35 AM
The first time Pereg had to go to the Pension [because of an emergency hospital admission] I had no idea how long I would be in and also knew nothing about the Pension or anything about kenneling, so when she was picked up they were given a bag of her special toys and a bucket full of the kibble she was then on.

When she was brought home the bucket was missing its handle, the lid was destroyed, and half of the kibble was missing - by mistake the first night the bucket had been left in the large "room" she was in during the night [apparently they let her stay out with their own dogs during the day] and she decided to help herself.

Not that she ate that much, apparently, as they said most was strewn across the floor.

Her way of objecting, I guess!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Haha...well I did too.

We had another kibble error last week too. I fed the dogs, had made sure there was none of our food or dishes about as Remus is a terrible thief. Went to hang the washing on the washing on the line and my three year old came out to me trying to tell me something in the usual distracted way...something about Remus and food, finally she said 'and all the dog food is on the floor and Remus is eating it!'

I'd forgotten I'd left the big kibble Tupperware on the side, he'd knocked it off and the lid came off. TBH he looked slightly relieved I was stopping him, think he'd gulped down all he could manage!
hahaha, I just can imagine that, lol!

...and who knows, maybe even the kibbles tastes better with that tea soaked
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Made me laugh, we all do mad things at times.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >