Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 08:02 AM

Windy Friday Chat 21st May

Good morning everyone

Don't worry about double posting Brenda - as they say great minds and all that

Great news that you are able to see and speak to someone in person Kelly.

Hope Gary is pleased with his new bed.

Very windy here this morning. Teazle walked but only met one person who like me was braving it. I put my washing through the tumble dryer as I could see it being blown miles away. Taking Barry to the dentist soon, hopefully his last appointment for six months

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 08:10 AM
Morning Sue. bg!! Yep very windy here. Nearly got blown away putting the rubbish out. Have my friend Margaret coming this evening for drinkies, food and a chat. Waiting for the agents to come for their first 6 month check to make sure I haven't trashed the flat. lol!! Yep 6 months. Time flies. Have a good day all. don't get blown away.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2021, 10:20 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Very windy when we took Dillon out, now raining to.
New phones set up. Call from Michael brother earlier still no sign of Margaret's records but the hospital contacted her GP surgery and they emailed her records from there over and she now has a her pre-assessment on Tuesday the day she should of had her op.
So hoping it will only be a day or two behind that that she gets her op, she is in bed today not feeling well and in pain.

griff glad you have a face to face appointment.
Sue hope you get a rest for the next 6 months.
brenda 6 months already wow. Enjoy your evening and I am sure the check will go well as long as you haven't been having wild parties all should be ok.

Keep safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Good afternoon all.

Cold, wet and windy - say no more.

Success, Gary likes his new bed - yay!!

Computer picked up from the computer shop. the left hand touchpad key had broken (14 month old computer). £90 because it was a mare to fix and the guy says he'll never take another in like it for repair because they've made it so complicated.

Dave will swap over the hard drive for an SSD drive and then it's sorted.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Lynn I wish. The only wild thing was my hair when I went for a walk. Yep the agent came took three or four photos, tested the alarms and went. Didn't want to chat or anything really. Still that's over. I have put another table up against the new one I bought as wasn't sure about the distance thing. But it also gave more room for dishes. Have a good afternoon, off to watch hopefully a new bargain hunt. byee
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Hello all, thought I would pop in to see how you are all doing. Lynn good to know Dillon is still doing well. Brenda incredible that six months have gone already.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2021, 04:31 PM
Chris, Fantastic that the beds a success!!!
Lynn, so pleased somebody sorted the records out
Brenda....I don't think you have to stay separate anymore.....pretty sure 2 households can mix indoors now
Moyra, nice to see you
Sue.... hopefully you won't need to chauffeur Barry to the dentist for a while
Popped to town, just had a little walk around Sainsbury's... just to get me out of the house really