Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 03:38 AM

Morning everyone *yawn*

Morning all,

Looks like another lovely day . Came home for lunch yesterday, and it was too hot (well, for me anyway) to sit in the garden and eat it!

One of my girls at work has handed her notice in. She’s 60 in October and was going to reduce her working week to four days.

She’s had a windfall via her rather wealthy sister, so has decided to retire early. Lucky beggar! I’m really happy for her. The down side is she is brilliant at the job, if a little dramatic. Time to start the long slog to find a replacement now….. . At least she’s not actually going until 21st September, so hopefully she can train them

Assessment at physio for my Achilles tendonitis: “it will take a long time, and be very painful”. I’m SO pleased I went…

Home early today as my boiler’s having it’s yearly service. I could do with one of those……

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (for which I apologise up front):
A salesman knocks at the door of a home and it's answered by a 12yr old boy with a cigar in one hand and a half empty bottle of scotch in the other. The salesman asks the boy, "Excuse me son but is your mom or dad in?" To which the boy replies, "Does it f**king look like it?"
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Morning Vicki and all, Just waiting for Fleur to finish her breckie and clean up puppies here. So thought I'd take the opportunity for a quick peek in.
LOL at today's gem Vicki
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 04:11 AM
morning all and vicki

up early as couldnt sleep any more. so much going on and going round my mind. had a disasterous day yesterday and now going to spend the next few days/weeks trying to sort the mess out. worst thing is that have now got no car as the head gasket went. partly my fault as i never have checked the water/coolant level. had a big panic about getting to the vets tomorrow with blackie but have now managed to resolve it.

have a good day all. i am hoping for a better one than yesterday - mind you nearly anything would be better than that but i am keeping smiling.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Morning Vicki and all, Just waiting for Fleur to finish her breckie and clean up puppies here. So thought I'd take the opportunity for a quick peek in.
LOL at today's gem Vicki
Morning Kath

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all and vicki

up early as couldnt sleep any more. so much going on and going round my mind. had a disasterous day yesterday and now going to spend the next few days/weeks trying to sort the mess out. worst thing is that have now got no car as the head gasket went. partly my fault as i never have checked the water/coolant level. had a big panic about getting to the vets tomorrow with blackie but have now managed to resolve it.

have a good day all. i am hoping for a better one than yesterday - mind you nearly anything would be better than that but i am keeping smiling.

sue
Morning Sue *hug*
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like another lovely day here. Hope your physio isn't too bad Vicki. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Looks like another lovely day here. Hope your physio isn't too bad Vicki. Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Morning Jackie
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Looks like its going to be another sunny day here again today, has summer come at long last?

Have a good day everyone
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 06:24 AM
Morning Sheree
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, bright and sunny again here today, that's 3 days in a row blimmey what's happening hope you all have a good one
Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2007, 06:34 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all sunny again here too. Already been with Ollie for his walk before it heats up and I have a man coming to replace the scratched side panel of the french doors that went in last week and a put a new handle on downstairs cloakroom window as the Surveyor forgot to mention it needed to be a small handle not a large one.
Only a 10 minute job apparently.
at todays gem Vicki.Have a good day everyone
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >