Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 08:16 AM

Interactive toys

We have a fisher price happy apple which was the result of much entertainment, enjoyment and frustration for millie she loves it but im on the hunt for something a bit more indusstructable then that as its quite delicate and can only be left with her for a few minutes before she starts getting ruff with it. Ive heard of babble balls I think Millie would love one but was wondering if their was anything similar out their that she could interact with or really have to figure out how to use.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2011, 08:36 AM
I don't leave mine with the toys I get form boot sales but I have transformed training sessions with them. We all play around when we have done with the bits we need for routines and the basics.

I use stacking rings, stacking cups, push along cubes, boxes of bricks which are put away, pull along toys with fleece fabric to help the dog grip the string, wire toys with push along bricks on them----they are great fun. Also have toys to push with paws and they make a noise and basketball hoops which fit on the sides or back of chairs and lots of different texture balls to go in them.

Probably haven't paid more than £20 for the lot----50p is my average.

lynn