View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2011, 02:26 PM
The dehydrator arrived this morning by special delivery! The four trays have a drying surface of 28cm x 28cm [11" x 11"] and have both removable perforated sheets and non-stick silicone sheets. Plenty of room to make yoghurt or dehydrate whole fruit/vegetables by removing one or more of the trays.

It is lightweight enough for me to carry so when not in use it will sit on top of my tumble dryer in my back room, and when I want to use it I can either use it there or just take it into the kitchen and sit in on the board I have on top of my single induction hob [when I am not using that hob, of course!] as the size is ideal.

The dehydrator actually came with Hebrew instructions and they emailed me a PDF file with everything in English, so I will save that and also print it out.

I cannot wait to try it but have to read through everything first.

And yes, I am absolutely delighted!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Glad it has arrived. When I am settled tis week bit hectic today and possibly tomorrow I am going to experiment properly.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2011, 04:09 PM
As fruit and vegetables [apart from basic vegetables] are very seasonal here, with most produce being exported, it will be good to be able to dry stuff when in season and inexpensive for the times when it is either unavailable or the price is prohibitive.

I cannot wait to try drying strips of meat and fish as well!
callumsmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2011, 04:35 AM
It looks very interesting i have not sen one before but i shall do some research and decide if its worth my while getting one..
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3