Female 

03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Any news update on him?
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2010, 11:31 AM
MaryS

Erik is now eating like a little hungry hippo. I'm still giving him Lactol, although now he's 5 and half/6 weeks old when this tin of Lactol runs out i'm not getting another.
He eats his lamb and rice dried puppy food (soaked), raw chicken, cooked chicken, raw beef, lamb, and a variety of anything, although when i've tried giving him tiny amounts of tripe it gives him the runs so i'm not going to give him it again for a while untill his tummy gets a bit stronger.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
MaryS

Erik is now eating like a little hungry hippo. I'm still giving him Lactol, although now he's 5 and half/6 weeks old when this tin of Lactol runs out i'm not getting another.
He eats his lamb and rice dried puppy food (soaked), raw chicken, cooked chicken, raw beef, lamb, and a variety of anything, although when i've tried giving him tiny amounts of tripe it gives him the runs so i'm not going to give him it again for a while untill his tummy gets a bit stronger.
Well done, glad he is doing well xxxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3