Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 10:14 PM

moan moan moan, blog 2

Well, I just wanted to have a moan and let off steam because right now i have two options facing me

1) Drink my self into a drunken oblivion

2) go to sleep

Number 1 wouldn't be wise for a number of reasons, the main one being i have to be early tomorrow to work

Number 2 seems ideal but until i get all this off my chest then i wont be able to sleep!

I don't know whether its the winter, my work load, my social life (or lack of it) my longing for my nan, missing my friends or what but recently my mood has been on the floor.

I put on 5 pounds at slimming world today, and i really tried this week, it got me so down that i just walked straight back out. I used to enjoy going there but my consultant has changed it all so we never really see her anymore, just a bunch of strangers who change every week. Its not motivating and slowly all the weight i lost (3.5 stone) is going back on and i am paying for the pleasure Oh well i just stuffed my self silly with fish and chips making me feel even worse! Not a good idea

I have no money because my boss forgot to pay me, so i am living on borrowed money, i currently have about 50p to my name, and have till friday to go , its so stressful

My nans anniversary is coming up, on Sunday it will be one year to the day that we lost my beauitful nan. I still cannot believe she hasn;t been part of our lives for a whole year. Whoever said the pain gets easier, well it doesnt. It is still as raw now as it was a year ago. I miss her so much

I can't even get most of this out onto the screen because its in a biiiiiiiiiig muddle in my head!!!

Oh well
theres my moan for the day
Frances x
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 10:29 PM
As far as your weight gain goes, write down everything you've eaten over the last week. It could also be down to portion size too.
The grief you feel over your Nan will still be raw, it's only been a year. Give it time.

Hugs to you hun xxxx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Keep yer chin up Fran.. time will help with your grief for your nan. As for the weight thing.. don't beat yourself up over it..