Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 12:10 PM

talk talk interenet help please

I am using talk talk ISP on a wireless modem. In the past week I have really struggled to get it to connect. I have very good to excellent signal from my modem and it is running at its best speed but it still keeps dropping the connection, I am forever doing repair on it in the hope that it gives me 5 mins.

I phoned the help desk at an extortionate cost they say no probs their end they then said I had to phone the wireless help desk (after 10 mins on the wrong helpline) which would cost £25 for a year of help

I am considering ditching them but until then does any body have any advise?

A frustrated Mel x
dee5dee
New Member!
Female 

21-10-2007, 04:05 PM
i've also had a few problems with the modem on talktalk but this only happened since changing to vista operating system,if you have your phone bill as well as broadband why not try this number (0870 087 3527 )and whats more it free to call it sorted out all my issues,fair enough you go though lots of choices but it well worth it.Goodluck.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Have you got Sky as well? We've had problems with the wireless modem dropping the internet when sky dials in. Not with Talk Talk though.