Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I feel sorry for Sam, and in a way I think she needs to go just to get out of that atmosphere.

Nikkie deserves to go cos shes just er, thick as poo really! Some of the things she's said have been below the belt... I don't think I could be around anyone like her in real life

I still want Pete to win!
Well said azz...Nikki does have her funny moments where I smile but I don't think she would be very nice to be around
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I feel sorry for Sam, and in a way I think she needs to go just to get out of that atmosphere.

Nikkie deserves to go cos shes just er, thick as poo really! Some of the things she's said have been below the belt... I don't think I could be around anyone like her in real life

I still want Pete to win!
I agree with all of that. I'm not voting this week because I couldn't choose between Sam (who makes me cringe just watching her ) and Nikkie (foul friend of Satan/Grace )
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
NIKKI TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghh shes awful! im really not liking her what so ever!!! Feel sorry for sam but i think her stirring is a bit off she needs to grow up a bit.
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
I don't think she would be very nice to be around
I think she would be totally horrible to be around! and what's more the whole world (OK tiny exageration) know that now!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm not voting this week, really can't make up my mind who should go. I feel a bit sorry for Sam as I don't think most of the housemates have taken the time to get to know her, but she is also a bit 'in your face'. Nikky is a bit dim to say the least, but also a backbiter, she goes with the flow and has latched on to graceless Grace. I will certainly be voting if Grace or Imogen come up for eviction as they are both VERY bitchy. It will be interesting to see what the new housemate will be like, although I do think it is a bit daft chucking one out and then bringing one in. Whoever comes in is certain to have a hard time with the bitchy crowd (Grace, Imogen, Lisa, Mikey and Nikky if she stays in).

My favourites are Pete, Richard and Glynn.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Glynn's hilarious! I hope he stays in right to the end.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Have they passed the task?
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
No they failed.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by SpottyDogsRule
NIKKI TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghh shes awful! im really not liking her what so ever!!! Feel sorry for sam but i think her stirring is a bit off she needs to grow up a bit.
NOOOO I love Nikki (my name sake but nothing to do with it) She is total entertainment. I love the way she over exaggerates every word and constantly looks at herself in the mirror when she's talking. My 5 year old daughter does that. She's hilarious.
Now I admit if I had to share a house with her I'd have probably smothered her by now!
I think Sam bit of a bit more than she could chew going into the house. She needs to leave.
What's going on with Nikki and Pete? Hmmm
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 06:28 PM
what do you think will happen tonight? i think a golden ticket holder goes into the house tonight
Page 14 of 39 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »