Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Busy weekend with the dogs

i was at the alaskan malamute fun day yesterday with Xeva, I entered her in prettiest bitch and she was so well behaved it was unreal (one lady even described her as calm, until she saw her later on and realised why i said this was her on her very best behaviour ) she was given a small bag of food just for taking part

i also gave her a shot of pulling a scooter, though i ran with her onlead and had the lady who was dealing with this event's daughter on the scooter, took Xeva minutes to adjust to what she was doing then she was off, i was struggling to keep up with her, she loved it (i was knackered )

then today we went down to paws at prestwick with Kaine, Zara and Charlie. (2 of mums GSD's and her CKCS )

and i entered all the dogs into different classes and......

Kaine got first for most handsome prince.

Zara got second for golden oldie.

Charlie got third for waggiest tail.

Charlie and Kaine got joint third with Dino and borrowed staffie Deisel for irish brace(mismatched pair)

Charlie and Noodle (my trainers we tri colour cav) got fifth for brace (look-a-like dogs) even if he did try it on with her poor noodle
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Brilliant!

Sounds like you had an excellent day

lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Was a great weekend, got to see roxy and molly with nicola on both days and jake and lauren and robyn.and mattie on saturday aswell, Xeva was very well behaved, no major barking fits just high pitched i wanna play ones

Looking forward to this saturday with the vet school rodeo, taking Ty and Emmy and Charlie