Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I know what you mean by sleeping in tents, If it was me i would find a nice farm put high fences around it and dig a deep moat on the outside and put crocs in it. That might let me sleep at night.
What about you?
Haha I think I'd be doing the same as you! Or start living in the middle of a swamp because by the looks of things, zombies get stuck in swamps!

Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
i watch this. i am completely up to date, saw the latest episode monday morning.

great show and great idea, but i could write a big long list of completely unlikely things they have done that make no sense, and stuff like having leg injuries one week and running the next!
I know what you mean! I liked season 1 because although it was zombies, it was a lot more believable. Like the attack on the camp, I thought that was great and just like what would happen if people were actually in a zombie apocalpyse! I definitely think it's got a lot less believable since they got new writers in. They just seem to do whatever they want and don't really think about things like continuity or reality

What did you think of the latest episode? The ending really horrified me, I have been on the look out for walkers ever since..

Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
I love it!
I also found the start of season 2 a bit disappointing - not enough zombie action!
I've missed the start of the 2nd half so I'll have to wait to watch it!
Don't worry, it gets loads better! It's not as good as season 1 but there's more zombie action!

Originally Posted by DoKhyi View Post
I really like it, but there are some glaringly obvious stupid things. Maybe zombies are allergic to tent material and I'd be angry if I had to sleep outoors in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Lack of sleep due to terror would make anybody a grump.

If you're watching something about zombies, suspending your disbelief is a prerequisite to enjoying it. Just like the amount of people the police officer shoot dead in Grimm yet never get suspended pending investigation over it. I do find it funny though - Monroe is an absolute star.
Agreed, they seem to do really silly things! Like just letting the kids wander around in the woods. Surely you'd keep a closer eye on your children in a zombie apocalypse?

Is Grimm any good? I tried to watch it but the first episode creeped me out!

Originally Posted by celli View Post
Never miss it !.
Can't stand that old wild eyed eejit , getting on his moral high horse the second there's a bit of nookie on the horizon.
Which wild eyed eejit is this? Dale or Hershall (I like Dale but Hershall is so annoying!) Krusewalker is right, the next episode may make you very happy!

Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
you will be happy soon
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Is Grimm any good? I tried to watch it but the first episode creeped me out!
I think so, but it's only my opinion. I really like the deadpan humour in it provided by Monroe. Have you seen the American version of Being Human? That's pretty good too.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I think so, but it's only my opinion. I really like the deadpan humour in it provided by Monroe. Have you seen the American version of Being Human? That's pretty good too.
I'm slowly getting into Grimm, it didn't grab me immediately, Munro is the best thing in it though.

it's Dale i can't stick in WD, how come he gets to say who gets a gun or not, I see he's always locked and loaded, and just because he's not getting any " action " he goes all mad eyed at anyone else that's pulled, sanctimonious old fart is what he is.
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
I'm slowly getting into Grimm, it didn't grab me immediately, Munro is the best thing in it though.

it's Dale i can't stick in WD, how come he gets to say who gets a gun or not, I see he's always locked and loaded, and just because he's not getting any " action " he goes all mad eyed at anyone else that's pulled, sanctimonious old fart is what he is.
Dale is a well meaning control freak who thinks he's everybody's dad. It's Shane who does my head in. I wish Daryl would put a crossbow bolt between his eyes and have done with it.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Dale is a well meaning control freak who thinks he's everybody's dad. It's Shane who does my head in. I wish Daryl would put a crossbow bolt between his eyes and have done with it.
I second that ! In fact I think I'd be inclined to just take off with Daryl, he's the only one with an ounce of survival skills, mad b****r that he is.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
HA ! got him !.....now who's next ?, that kid's a bit annoying.....
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah that boy really annoys me too, what on earth did he think he was doing? and why oh why was no-one keeping an eye on him?
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 10:30 PM
so glad im not the only 1 who likes this prog. id love to be a zombie. but as i said to charlie having no top teeth would be id give a mean n nasty suck instead lol
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Yeah that boy really annoys me too, what on earth did he think he was doing? and why oh why was no-one keeping an eye on him?
Precisely my thoughts! Surely in a zombie apocalypse, it is generally the done thing to keep a watchful eye on your child and not let him wander off into the woods where there are zombies..

Also, has anyone watched last night's episode yet?!?!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 12:10 AM
I have, it was abit predictable at the begining but oh boy i wasn't expecting the end bit.
Also it seems like the virus has mutated do you think her baby will be born a zombie, well you never know it will bring a whole new meaning to breast feeding.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »