View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I am cross that some house mates messed around with the nominations and the real 'up for eviction' people didn't stand because of it

I thought we were going to get rid of poisonous Lisa who pretends to be caring but hasn't really got a good word to say about anyone I think she would have gone tonight ..

I think Norin is what they used to call 'a tease' and 'a tramp', she is fickle and anyones for the asking
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2009, 06:53 PM
It would be funny if they put Carly back in tonight!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Well what a night, I didn't get to bed until gone 3am, at last a little bit of action in the house. Tom is in jail and Marcus decides to go and sit and chat with him. Tom told Marcus a few home truths how he was weird and creepy plus a lot more, but Marcus was having none of it and said he is just protecting Noirin. But Tom told him that was rubbish, a lot more said as well. Then Marcus goes mental and goes back into the house and starts twisting Toms words and trying to turn the housemates against him, but it wasn't working and the housemates were all whispering to each other that Marcus was a nasty piece of work. Poor Siavash decided that he needed to tell Marcus today about his romance with Noirin and was really worried about it. But looking at the BB news this morning it seems Noirin has told Marcus that it was just a silly romp and doesn't want to be with Siavash. What the hell is that girl playing at. I think she enjoys men fighting over her.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2009, 09:20 AM
I didn't like Siavash before but saw him in a different light with Norin, I don't know what shes up to though,I think shes a bit of a madam, and I used to think she was ok.I wish they would get rid of Lisa shes about as exciting as watching an empty chair, and she talks crap.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 09:35 AM
why was Tom in jail???
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Why did they put Tom in Jail?

Noirin is a real tease if you ask me,not happy unless she has a man to twist around her little finger and keep dangling........
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 09:47 AM
heres a picture of my eldest daughter Samantha and George Lamb who presents BBLB taken last night

she said he is much better looking in the flesh
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Tom was jailed for talking about nominations with Siavash and Noirin.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Oooo at last some interesting stuff happening in the house HeatherandZak! I agree with you about Noireen. She totally loves men fighting over her. You can see it on her face.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Heavens, that's a lot of stuff happening!!

Marcus is basically jealous of Tom as prior to him coming into the house he had the unbelievable notion that he had a great body and was the Alpha male. Marcus never used to have that grotty gym power-vest off his hairy back! Now super-fit bod Tom is in he is eaten up with jealousy, it is all over his face.

All the same, it would be a shame if Marcus got voted out as he is quality entertainment to listen to, he talks such crap!! lol

As for Noireen - there's a name for girls like her, but I couldn't say it on here
Page 15 of 31 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »