Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Some brilliant advice on here, all of which I agree with, so difficult to add anything original - that's what I get for going away for a few days and missing the thread until now....

Try to relax and most of all have fun. Remember, he's already into you, so you have the upper hand, as it were.

Keep us posted, we need to know now......

Thanks Vicki. I will.

He seems to really like me, which is very scary. He asked me the ultimate question last week.....'What do you want from life?' and I told him what I wanted *ahem* briefly. He then told me what he wanted which was to travel a bit (he's already got a very good job), then "settle down" and have a family when we're both ready....Jesus. He also said that he hopes that's with me but he doesn't want to get ahead of himself.... You've got no idea how much that scares me!

He's so nice and accepts me as I am, as myself. I don't have to try and be anything I'm not (not that I would ever do that anyway, of course).

I'm wondering if he is just too good be true.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Thanks Vicki. I will.

He seems to really like me, which is very scary. He asked me the ultimate question last week.....'What do you want from life?' and I told him what I wanted *ahem* briefly. He then told me what he wanted which was to travel a bit (he's already got a very good job), then "settle down" and have a family when we're both ready....Jesus. He also said that he hopes that's with me but he doesn't want to get ahead of himself.... You've got no idea how much that scares me!

He's so nice and accepts me as I am, as myself. I don't have to try and be anything I'm not (not that I would ever do that anyway, of course).

I'm wondering if he is just too good be true.
I guess I would freak out a bit if someone had a life plan set out for me and we hadnt been on a date yet, lol,

but as to the bit in bold........well the only real way to find out is get that date sorted out and see if he is what you want,
go on....get it done.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I guess I would freak out a bit if someone had a life plan set out for me and we hadnt been on a date yet, lol,

but as to the bit in bold........well the only real way to find out is get that date sorted out and see if he is what you want,
go on....get it done.
He did say as long as that's what we both wanted.

Well we have been out a couple of times now, on Friday night and Saturday. Wasn't going to say anything for a while to see how it went first, but what the heck! We've walked the dogs, been for something to eat and been to a lovely wee pub. I also new him beforehand anyway, it was him who liked me. God knows why but he actually does like me!

He feels like 'the one', can't explain it...he just does. I know that's daft so soon, but he really does. Although I only really have one to compare him to. And I didn't have these feelings for him!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
awe great stuff, nothing left to say but

ENJOY, have fun, good luck x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe great stuff, nothing left to say but

ENJOY, have fun, good luck x
Thank you, Shona.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:31 PM
oh dear Nic !....... your nesting again arnt you?? you so want that 'pitter patter' of tiny feet and the pair of big smelly ones that come in the name of 'daddy' lol
.............no,im really happy for you,go with the flow hun.xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
oh dear Nic !....... your nesting again arnt you?? you so want that 'pitter patter' of tiny feet and the pair of big smelly ones that come in the name of 'daddy' lol
.............no,im really happy for you,go with the flow hun.xx
Bloody hell, Layla! NO!

Thanks missus.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:38 PM
I will add though that he's NOT controlling. In fact, I think it's easier for me to control him! Just kidding!

Seriously though, he was talking about decorations for his Christmas tree, I suggested a couple of places to go...he went and got some decs in the places I mentioned.....also helped him choose a present for his gran and advised him on what colour of shirt to wear on an occasion he had.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Westie_N;1839881]Thanks Vicki. I will.

It sounds promising

We had a family friend years ago who's husband proposed on their first date. It does happen. Sometimes people just know. She sensibly said 'no', but they were very happy together once he talked her round

Its high time you went out with him.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Dale's mum View Post
It sounds promising

We had a family friend years ago who's husband proposed on their first date. It does happen. Sometimes people just know. She sensibly said 'no', but they were very happy together once he talked her round

Its high time you went out with him.
Er.....thanks for that, Janice! I think!

We'll just have to wait and see how it goes, I suppose.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >