View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 07:48 PM
lol. oh trust me. she's no shrinking violet. just cant see her being that bothered! she would probably try and lick them to death!! although she does seem to be more on edge in darkness so maybe if i covered her eyes if i saw someone a tad dodgy, she may issue the odd warning bark!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
lol. oh trust me. she's no shrinking violet. just cant see her being that bothered! she would probably try and lick them to death!! although she does seem to be more on edge in darkness so maybe if i covered her eyes if i saw someone a tad dodgy, she may issue the odd warning bark!
She looks a feisty little girl in her Avatar! Quite a character! I'd love to see her in one of those dark sleeping masks that people wear to keep out the daylight!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 08:15 PM
she likes to think she is the boss at training club. all the boys love her. reckon she's quite the little tom boy. also a terrible flirt though. she likes to wind our labrador up. he's a bit slow getting up off the laminate floor due to dodgy hips so she backs up to him and sits on his head. he thinks all his dreams have come true then as soon as he's managed to move, she nicks his toy and bolts off! she's such a great character though, i love the very bones of her!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 08:41 PM
She sounds SUCH a character! My boy Tai would adore her ... girls sitting on his head would be his idea of Doggie Heaven !!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Tilly says send him down and she'll do her impression of a wooly hat, just for him!
Vodkalass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2009, 09:03 AM
I always think that maybe my dogs would perhaps put some one off having a go at me or maybe just make them think twice. If the situation was drastic enough i know they would protect me.
lakeland_lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes safe walking with Barney.

I'm still a bit scared of the dark, Yes i know i'm 25!!! anyway Barney picks up on my fear and acts up to it. So early morning or late night walks we are both on our toes. OH will always come out with us if he is not working which helps settle Barney and teach him this is the correct way to walk not the way silly mum acts.
He dosen't even come up to my knee so not sure what damage he could do but it puts people off - the bin man and the post man call him wee rambo around our way!.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6