Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 03:08 PM

Deaf and underweight - Polo needs a home urgently

POLO NEEDS A HOME!
Polo is a stray cat who was bought in to us almost two weeks ago. He has an owner somewhere but no one has come forward as of yet. He was found near the North Orbital around Leggats Way in Watford. He is very thin, has one blue and one green eye, is deaf and is wearing a purple collar with mice on with a bell. If anyone knows of someone who has lost a cat of this description PLEASE get in touch! Polo will be collected by the RSPCA on Tuesday of next week, but if anyone can offer him a home where he can receive some TLC for the rest of his days, please let me know! He is a very lovely old boy (about 12) and I am so sad that I cannot home him myself! He purrs if you give him even one little cuddle. I would be delighted to find him a good loving home, or even better the home where he originally came from!
Please help if you can!
I upload a picture in the `Polo` album, please take a look, but the picture doesn`t show really how cute he is ( I can email you a pic if you message me)

Thanks guys!!!
Eszter
Please note i am cross posting this, if you can offer polo a home i will pass on youe details to Eszter.
Thanks
Gemma
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Awwwww bless him, I hope he can be found a home ASAP. They make such wonderful pets xxxxx

fingers XXXXXXX for him
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 05:42 PM
I hope he finds his owner. I had a white deaf Cat for 15yrs, he was wonderful.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 07:54 PM
I wish we could have him, but my partner has allergies.