Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:15 AM

Thank you to those that came to WHAM

Can I say a huge thanks to all who came and supported us this year, both as rescue exhibitors and those that gave up their time to help and of course those of you who came to have fun and show your dogs, there were some wonderfu dogs there, I have never seen so many Huskies...wow.

We are adding up the money today and once I have got a total I will add to the thread.

Next year we are going to make sure we don't clash with Paws in The Park and Essex Country Show as I have a feeling this is why our numbers were down.

I hope those of you that came enjoyed the live music in the form of our singers, and they gave their time up Free of charge for charity so even better.

Thanks again x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Sadly it also clashed with Battersea's Annual Reunion - else we would have been along too and brought Claire &Daisy!

I am glad you still had a good day though - and hopefully we can see you next year, especially when you are so close to us!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

16-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Im sure everyone who attended had a wonderful time wish i could of been there. Good luck for next year and keep us updated on when it will be

Well done for making a difference.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Just to update everyone we took £700 on the day, a little down on last year, but still a great result for the charities we support.

Thank you x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:19 PM
We so wanted to come, came last year too, but it was my weekend to work ..... again.

£700 is still a great result, esp in the current financial times.