View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't want to make an appointment for Teagan until I've heard from the lady, as I don't want to be in the middle of searching and have to leave.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I so wish I was closer so I could come and help you, you must feel beside yourself with worry both for the little dog and Teagan.

As the others have said, you have acted responsibly and I'm sure the other owner appreciates that.

I'm thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that the little dog is found safe and well.

Sheree x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
It sounds very out of character for Teagan when you have searched again I think it is a good idea to get her checked over.Like everyone else has said (((Hugs))) have a brew and make a fuss of Teagan,then when the Lady phones go out and see if you can find the other little dog if you can I am sure that will help you to feel better.
I think you are acting in a very considerate way and I am sure the Lady appreciates all you are doing and that you have taken responsibility for what Teagan has done you can do no more,except help with the search.
Hope you find the little dog and it isn't too scared and hoping you and Teagan are ok aswell.xx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I feel so bad, and don't know what more I can do
I can never take Teagan to the park again though
You can't say that until you know if there was something wrong with T (or the Little Dog's behaviour) that caused this.

And besides, whatever happened, has happened now.

Maybe it means you'll have to keep an eye out for this dog again, and call T back before she see's it.

She and Little Dog are dogs, and sometimes things happen between them, you can't always predict or stop them.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I feel so bad, and don't know what more I can do
I know you do, but you had no idea that this was going to happen. You have posted so many pictures of Teagan playing with other dogs happily, there is no way you could have known what would happen today.

It makes me so cross that I am always reading threads on here about dogs being attacked by other dogs and the owners just run off and probably don't give the incident another thought.

I think you have done all that you can until the lady rings you and asks you to help her search again. xx
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:33 PM
oh i do feel for you. sometimes these things do 'just happen' for no reason. sometimes there are reasons that only the dogs will know.

i hope the little doggie turns up unscathed.

keep us all posted.

xx
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 12:59 PM
The others are right Hevvur, you have done everything you could have under the circumstances and have acted in a responsible and considerate manner. Take some quiet time to yourself while you wait for the call and gather your thoughts. You need to get Teagan seen promptly in case she has a medical problem which caused her to act in that way. I hope the other wee one gets found soon. What a terrible shock for all concerned. Please keep us posted. x
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 01:08 PM
How about contacting DogLost with the details as they have many willing helpers who may be able to go and help search for the little dog. Just a thought but may well be worth a try.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi everyone.
Got a phonecall and rushed off to search.
Done a search of as much as the park as we can, one of the local Dog wardens also came to look, but we didn't find her.

We spoke to a lot of dog walkers who said they'd look too.
No one has seen her though.
The ladies daughter has been to a few places they think she could have gone - but no luck

She was going off to check somewhere else, and I said to give me a call if they need more help.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Earliest appointment I can get is Saturday at 3pm.
It's not convenient for me, but I'll go anyway, because I'm so worried
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »