Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 06:37 AM

Sunshiney Saturday 8th April 2023

Morning all. Hope you all have a lovely day. Off to walk along the hopefully sandy beach as not sure of the tides. I really must get a booklet that tells me. I used to know them but now not fishing I have forgotten. Yep I used to be a fsher person but not any more. Byee
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2023, 09:50 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunshine on and off here today but quite pleasant when out.
We walked to Tesco's silly Nanny picked up the wrong size outfit for Freya the other week as her Easter gift, and lost the receipt.
Gorden brought it home yesterday and we popped down to change it for the bigger size so she can have it Monday.

I kind of get the fishing thing our Mark and Joel love fishing, never fished though as I think the maggot and taking the fish off the hook would not be my kind of thing.
It does however look relaxing.
Hope you're resting today griff, oh just remembered your car hunting. Good luck.
I hope you will have a calm Easter Sue or is it busy ?
Kazz I hope the back hasn't seized up after all your hard work yesterday.
Chris I hope you managed to get your breakfast outside or is it teeming with holiday makers at Skeggy ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 11:44 AM
Morning Brenda and Lynn, and all to follow.

No back not seized up for once I did rest between bouts of heavy lifting. My sister has been down nice catch up got to drop a birthday to my nephew in law today or tomorrow get the paper and chill. Lamb in the oven no plans bar nothing. Was thinking of going to the allotment but seems they have changed to tomorrow instead its a community one, I often do not mind being there on my own but tomorrow will be nice with the gang.

So off to get the paper and then catch you later maybe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-04-2023, 11:52 AM
we went out to 3 garden centres to try and find a small Budlia bush. They had the huge ones but a minature??? eventually we found one behind some poor looking ones , I don't think anyone had spotted it.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Good afternoon all.

Blimey Kazz, my back ached at the thought of all that lifting and carrying.

We were lucky this morning and there was an empty table at our regular cafe. No chairs, but an empty table. Scrounged up a couple of chairs and, hey presto, a nice breakfast I have my doubts for tomorrow though as the guy who played Les Battersby is apparently going for breakfast at 10 am. He'll either empty the place or fill it. Obviously I'm hoping for the former

An afternoon of cleaning and reading for me. New suite coming on Wednesday so a bit of a spring clean in order

Brenda, you can get tide tables online. Here's one of them

https://www.tideschart.com/United-Ki...ancing/Weekly/
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Good afternoon all.

Pleased you are all enjoying your day. Just done a long post and then lost it! Yes we went round several garden centres and found one his lordship liked so have now buried it where I want it as I am the one who has to do the looking after as all he does is take photos of butterflies on it Also made a start on levelling the old veg patch ready for grassing it over. I was going to seed it but think I will do the quick way and out down turf.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Sue Ditto on the turf saves 6 12 months of work.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Chris must of missed this are you having anew bathroom suite or sofa suite?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Two and three seater sofa, Kazz.

I can't move this thing we have got at all so am going for a lighter weight one