Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah I no lol worth it to see ruby an her pups doing well though x
Littlemissruby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi Maxine it's gonna be tough as there are so many of them my brother an his partner want to take 2 of them an 2nd our close friends are coming at the weekend to pick one each. They all wanted to come earlier than that but they are all so little and still vulnerable I learnt that when we lost a little lady so I refused and told this weekend they could come and see them. But still they are changing so much now so they are gonna change more when they at ready to go.... I'm in the process of thinking through the homes they should go to and I'm thinking I might just keep them longerand get there jabs done at least I no they will have them all then so yes we are lining up homes for them it will be a slow process though as I want them all to stay with me and ruby I no they are safe then lol
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Just my type .lol hope it all works out well.
Littlemissruby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Thank you love x
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2010, 08:05 PM
looked at the pics again and love the ickle pink paws ... Am broody now .. Must show the wife ..lol
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Aww gosh - what a shock for you.

Good luck with them as they get older - certainly don't envy you the work!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2010, 08:19 PM
It sure will be tough.. but you have done a good thing taking on mum, so I wish you the best of luck x
Littlemissruby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Thank you all I no it's going to be tough but Its a lot harder for my ruby so Im willing to sacrifice for her she is worth it she is such a beautiful an loving dog an she doesn't ask for much in return for her love x x
Littlemissruby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Ruby's tribe are 4days old now I'm guessing there chances of making it are pretty high now.... An they all seem to be growing by the hour I'm pretty certain we had a litlle bark from one if them like raaaruff but very sqeeky lol so cute an I'm glad I found such a good site that I can record there milestones on and ruby's full birth and mothering story feel like most people around me dnt really understand it much they just think these babies are so cute an just want to touch them.... Which I do not allow but there is so much more that come with cute puppies yesterday I was reading about clef palate is it???? Sorry if I've miss spelt that lol but I went an checked all the tribe thumbs up they are all good an ruby seems to be getting some of her body shape bk just a little bit at a time but I'm pleased with that an I'm going to chase up with pet shop today about my puppy food for ruby so thank you all for your great advice and support it really is nice for me to be able to turn to people that want to help me I will keep you all updated on ruby and her tribe with weekly pics an milestones xxx
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Ruby and puppies are gorgeous! wishing you all the best with finding them their forever homes!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >