View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LittleMiss1690
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2009, 12:02 PM

Vinnie (my Vinne .. because there is more than one on here!!! lol)

I thought that since everyone was sharing photos i would get mine out. Ive only had Vinnie a week and i can notice such a difference in him already!!! .... no longer scoffing down his food like its his last meal. Not pulling on the lead (as much) thinking that he must get all the exercise he can. i could swear that i can notice a change in his weight too since he's getting regular meals .. but thats maybe just me. lolol

Ook .. so here is Vinnie on the day i rescued him .. i think he looks more like a Lab than a Rotty ... but he is defo a rotty. lol

i think he was too hot in the living room so here is is in the kitchen .. sorry its a bit fuzzy .. you think that you have just the right shot .... and they move!!! lol

Vinnie wanting to play with 2 of the cats (Lady the black and white one .. and Ludo the pure white one)

he got impatient because they werent having it!!

Vinnie deciding he wanted to play with my scarf just as i pressed the button!!!

Yey .. he sat still!!!

this is my fav pic so far .. its a bit blurry because i had to zooooooom in .. lol .. but he looks so alert and rotty-ish .. (maybe its just me .. ) .. i took this pic yesterday .. can anyone else tell the difference in him from to to 2 pics or is it actually just me?

Hope you have enjoyed looking .. Oh and i would just like to say thanks to dogsey for the email i received with the birthday wishes for today .. i really didnt expect that so it was a very pleasant surprise! so thank you!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh he is lush!!!
Happy Birthday hun, hope its a good one
Claire xxx
LittleMiss1690
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh he is lush!!!
Happy Birthday hun, hope its a good one
Claire xxx
Cheers Claire .. my first birthday task was to take Vinnie for a walk through his favourite field! lol .. but i got a great 2010 calender from him for my birthday! lol

we took him to a forest yesterday and he was amazing .. his instincts kicked in and was herding both myself and my housemate ... evidently we were reluctant cattle! lol .. if my housemate fell behind, he would go back and walk with her to get her to catch up! so funny to watch.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Oh he is gorgeous - and looks as happy as Larry on his walk in the field
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:06 PM
He is adorable.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Wow!!! He is stunning!!! He has such a kind face He does look like he is filling out a bit more
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:19 PM
awe hes lovely, as you know I have a vinnie rott to, so we can have a big vinnie/little vinnie type thing lol.
LittleMiss1690
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Wow!!! He is stunning!!! He has such a kind face He does look like he is filling out a bit more
I thought it was just me that thought that but phew ... as long as im not going crazy! lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Happy Birthday!

Vinnie is gorgeous
LittleMiss1690
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe hes lovely, as you know I have a vinnie rott to, so we can have a big vinnie/little vinnie type thing lol.
LOL .. i thought it was you who had a Vinnie but i couldnt be sure! but you have a big Vinnie definately!!! lolol .. i'll get there eventually!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >