Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 07:23 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Morning all Dogsey peops

Hope everyone is well along with the doglets, and I expect your house seems very quiet now June, and you probably even had a good night's sleep in your own bed last night maybe or was that asking for too much yet. Still thinking of you Bev, and I hope you're coping well, sending more (((((((hugs))))))).

Lynn, I really hope something happens for Gorden today on the job front, sorry if I've missed something but what with a visitor last night and Dave's saga's I haven't been able to keep up lately.

Dave's gone off to earn a crust for us, but at least I can relax for the next 3 days without any worries. I'm really hoping he gets the answer he wants tomorrow about that mortgage because if not, then he's going to give up on that. I'm going to sort this hair out it's driving me mad now, I can't make a decision about what to do with the colour, and then I've found a new hairdressers down the town with a London stylist who worked with Nikki Clarke, so I might pop down there and give him a go with his scissors, cos the last cut was yet again pretty pants and not what I wanted. Sometimes I think it's "me", but it's not, it's "them"!!

Well, at least it's dry here, no sign of snow, so we'll be off down the beach soon for a long, leisurely walk. Without Dave I won't have to walk so fast either!!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 07:39 AM
Morning everyone

I hope Dave gets sorted and you get something sorted with your hair that you're happy with. I think, for me, a wig would be the answer to my prayers!

It's pancake day but we did pancakes on Sunday because there is a meeting at the school tonight. I'm not keen on them anymore but Carys loved them!

I'm off to see my mum & dad a bit later but in this weather I don't want to move . That that snow didn't melt so it's going to be a cold walk today.

xxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Morning Helena, morning all,

I've been reading through last night's posts and do hope that little Sasha had a good night.

H - you've now got 3 days of 'anything you like' time I hope you get your hair done the way you want it, or at least some advice and suggestions.

Well none of us went to bed until nearly 2.00 this morning as we were catching up on all the news with Keith which was wonderful. We also had an extra drink as it's his birthday today (fortunately I remembered) so we gave him his present then.

I'm sure he's awake so he could well be down soon as his body clock is telling him it now 5.30pm. I'd imagine we'll take him out for a meal at lunchtime before he sets off to Devon to try and sort his 90 year old Mum out.

I hope you are all well, if not - getting better. See you later after our guest has gone.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Morning H, LS, Jenny and all

I hope you sort your hair to your satisfaction and that Dave gets the mortgage ok.

You must be cream crackered Jenny G, maybe a nanny snooze later?

I hope Gorden has some good news today re the visa.

I have fed the dogs early today as I have a busy day and wouldn't fit a walk in otherwise. Hair appointment at 10.30, I usually allow 2 hrs as I go to the local college and they cut each hair individually (well some of them do) and a bank appointment (for my cousin) at 3.15 but nothing in between, it may be a good day to peruse the shops for a while as it's too much hassle to come home again.

I hope you all have a good day.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Morning Helena,morning all

Cold here but dry this morning.

Hoping for a quiet day today,need to pop out for some spuds,milk and bread,Luke has an appointment with his advisor on his work programme and Lizzie is off swimming

I have a ton of washing to get through,nothing new there.

I spoke to Nan last night and had a quick chat,now I have her mobile number I can ring her nearly every night,which will be good,she's doing well although in a fair amount of pain.

O/H is making some progress,although it's slow and he still can't be left long,he's getting fed up of the cast and not been able to have a bath/shower.

Have a good day all x
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning Helena/morning all
Dry but cold here ,bodes well for a good long walk with the muppets ,
Hope Dave has success with this mortgage company ,enjoy your walk ,
Hope the visit to the new hairdresser goes well,
Nothing much planed ,must clean out the mobile dustbin as booked for MOT on Thursday
Big decisions Lamb Stew or Curry for Tea toningt (probably take me all day to decide end up with Beans on Toast
Keeping a beady eye on my coffee this morning so far it's not gone walkies
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets are on the mend
Have a good day all stay safe what ever your up it
TW hope you've had a better nights sleep and not missing Sasha toooo much xxxxxxxx
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Morning all, and YES it is Morning here.... having a lovely time with my family although I am so grateful I don't live with my parents anymore, they make this 41 yr old feel like an 21 yr old again and not in a good way

Having a great time, catching up with people, eating too much, lots of pub lunches off shopping with my sister tonight and out for a curry!

Mr M is getting on ok, girls are doing well, he has even mentioned whipping around with the hoover which is a bit of a worry, won't need me back

I was desperately sorry to hear the news re. Kyiro and my heart goes out to you Bev xxx

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Good morning Helena and one and all - my good wishes to all with job, mortgage, husband, hair, health and dog problems.

Thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone today and take the car to be cleaned inside and out at the garage adjacent to a small bit of woodland. Not really as long or varied a walk as I usually give muttley in the mornings. However - she has had a brilliant morning! ALL the blokes in the garage were going crazy over her and she loved that. We did the woods and I took my life into my hands and clambered down a rocky slope to extend it a bit to where we usually go (making sure I didn't grasp anything that might have spiders on it!)

When we got back for the car she went berserk when one of the blokes got in and drove it out of the wash area. Lord it was hilarious! I suppose she thought he was nicking our car! She was SHAKING and barking and getting all nuts! When we got she first met her favourite neighbourhood dog so had to do a quick 30 second mile circular run with her then, as we tried again to come inside, she met her favourite neighbour bloke so did another five minutes madness with him!

She is zonked right out now - totally unconscious. And I am once again trying to get into the frame of mind to settle down and do some serious work on the website. But the sun is shining out there
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Good morning fellow members a raw grey day here.
I slept really badly last night and am very tired this morning.

Baby Hannah is here all day today so I am in for a busy time first task play dough , I am getting good at making snails

Enjoy your day everyone...
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Morning H and all ...........

Hope the hair works out for you to day H, had a bit of a night with Millie poor girl feels very sorry for herself, she has had a bit of breakfast this morn along with her meds, so that should make her feel a litter better.

Hope everyone has a good day and their doglets are OK.

Stay safe xx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »