Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 07:24 AM

Daily Chat Sunday 29th December

Good morning everyone

Dark but dry and rather chilly out. Waiting until I can see and then take her ladyship out. Nothing really planned again. Went into Bexhill Museum yesterday afternoon, it was quite interesting and bigger than I thought. It has Eddie Izzard's boyhood train set and also one he has helped build and design showing the railway during WW2 which still has to be completed

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Well a miracle has happened and my emails seem to be working again. Ah well I did manage without by using bt.com so nothing to worry about really. Hope Kelly is keeping ok. Are you Kelly? Anyway off to see what hubby is doing as he went to bed shattered after my get together yesterday. It was the first real day that he had spent downstairs for such a long time. He is ok this morning. He is off to the hospital for a check up next week on his fractured wrist so hope that goes well. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Morning all
I am o.k thank you, just worrying about my dogs
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, griff and all to follow.

Off out in a bit for a wander round a garden centre.

griff it must be horrible not knowing how the dogs are. I do hope you can all resolve this horrible issue.
brenda good to hear OH is on the mend and your email problems i sorted.
Sue glad you enjoyed the museum, we keep saying we should visit the one in our town. Must make a point of doing it this year.

Hope everyone and all four legged fiends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Good morning all well afternoon as I hot post I suspect.

Work this evening (Christmas rota) been out with Gert; washing on the line being washed like a hawk in case of rain. Pork chop in the oven trying something a bit different have covered one side with apple sauce and then a layer of stuffing see how it goes.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely day here although overcast. First morning out on our own today since before Christmas so had a lovely relaxing morning.

Kelly, I feel so worried about you. What plans to you have regarding getting yourself sorted with somewhere to live? If and when you get somewhere, I imagine you can go and claim your dog. Surely Mum and Dad won't deny you that when you get settled.

Love pork chops, but can't remember the last time I had one. I like them overcooked in the frying pan
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Lynn, enjoy the garden centre
Kazz, I don't eat meat but that does sound nice
Chris, the dogs are legally my mums, all paperwork, vets accounts, microchips are in her name so I have no rights to one or both.
Don't worry about me, I will go to the salvation army tomorrow and hope they can help me...Steve just keeps telling me to call home again but he heard what was said yesterday so don't really know why he wants me to put myself through that again. I think he feels partly to blame because he was poorly and that's why I was leaving..to go and get stuff for him but really it's just a culmination of things, and I was told if I left I didn't go back. I don't hold Steve at all responsible in anyway, I can be a right cow with him and he has been so good listening to me and helping me yesterday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 12:51 PM
And I want to thank all of you here too, you have all been lovely and especially with the offers of help...I got myself in this mess and I will get myself out
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Kelly, go to the council. Tell them the situation and that at the moment you are in an hotel, but can't afford another night. They should find you some emergency housing.

I take it you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to? Don't forget, you should be able to claim PIP (personal independent payment) and ESA as well as housing benefit and get your rates paid when you get accommodation.

Good luck. I hope everything works out and you get sorted very quickly
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Griff a sad situation all round but maybe time to break away although not with bad feeling. The longer you leave the "talking" the harder I think.

Right dinner eaten and nice actually. Off to work shortly.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >