Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Great pictures, that one of Toro made me chuckle........they are real characters aren't they.
I have always loved the breed and about 17 yrs ago nearly got one, I am so glad I waited I now know I couldn't have coped with one, working shifts and being a single parent to 2 wee ones, god I'd have had a nervous breakdown lollll

Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Bless Inka, those eyes!! Toro sounds like a handfull but so gorgeous i bet she's easily forgiven!!
If Ididn't laugh I'd be crying all the time easily forgiven, I just love cuddling that wee body I couldn't fall out with her for a second
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Good job you love her!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Thats 2 house phones, 2 mobiles, 1 lap top, 1 television shelf unit, big hole in the back of the couch, a dining table and chairs that you get skelfs off when you sit at them, a re designed banister, 1 rounded edge cube table, really I dread to think what kinda damage she could do without supervision
Glad you own her............nice bum
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2009, 11:39 AM
awww gorgeous first pic
Ooops to the mobile...
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Good job you love her!
I tell her that everyday vicki, she doesn't care says it should be unconditional anyway
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Glad you own her............nice bum
Thankyou, had a Bullie dumped on me a few weeks back by some young guys, said they got her off some woman and couldn't cope with her, got her checked out by the vet for micro chip ect went to the police incase shed been stolen, nothing came up tell you this wee one is a gem compared to Toro, no chewing settles well can be left on her own for up to 4 hrs no damage at all the woman who gave her away honestly can't realise what a good dog she gave away, she worked 52 hrs a week 2 young kids couldn't cope either apparently, I put her into foster at my mate Pauls, he already has a Bullie male Rocky another rescue case, anyway Paul is now in the failed fosterers club as he decided to keep Mika as her and Rocky get on a treat so it has all turned out well for her x

Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
awww gorgeous first pic
Ooops to the mobile...
Yip Inka in the first one is enough to get a piece at anyones door, thanks xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2