Our sister sites
Our sister sites
blueberry
New Member!
Female 

08-05-2008, 08:00 PM

registering name

hi sorry this is similar to others
i am trying to register on the kennel clubs activity register but the names i came up with have all been taken and ive run out of ideas
he is black with a white blaze on his chest he is a large crossbread and fast
he also pounces on his toys like a cat which
we were working on the theme of night as he is black but all suggestions are welcome
thanks
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Nightpouncer
Panther
Jetstream
Blaze of Glory
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Why not choose the name you like best and add something to it like the name of your road or ????

blueberry
New Member!
Female 

10-05-2008, 07:11 AM
Thanks for your ideas
not so sure my road name would work though perhaps if it had a nice name lol
if there are any more suggestions plz add them on as i need plenty in case other people have got them
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
Thanks for your ideas
not so sure my road name would work though perhaps if it had a nice name lol
if there are any more suggestions plz add them on as i need plenty in case other people have got them

What were your top three which were already taken ? Lets see what we can tweak or add which will get them accepted
For instance, my girl Silk, if I`d just tried `Pure Silk` it would likely have been taken already but as I added the name of the rescue she came from it was fine so she is Wiccaweys Pure Silk.
Another Wiccs doglet has just been registered with Ruby Tuesday because Wiccaweys is also in the name so the other dogs on the register called Ruby Tuesday with something else added, [ there are a few of them that I know of ], have all been allowed
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
What were your top three which were already taken ? Lets see what we can tweak or add which will get them accepted
For instance, my girl Silk, if I`d just tried `Pure Silk` it would likely have been taken already but as I added the name of the rescue she came from it was fine so she is Wiccaweys Pure Silk.
Another Wiccs doglet has just been registered with Ruby Tuesday because Wiccaweys is also in the name so the other dogs on the register called Ruby Tuesday with something else added, [ there are a few of them that I know of ], have all been allowed
good advice there patch, I had a few turned down even though I own an affix, but if you change the odd letter here or there it is taken, eg my last litter was the Mark litter,,,eg,{ my affiix is Darcguard} so the names read Darcguard hallmark,{ Darcguard trademark,}Darcguard landmark,/ Darcguard remark, but they turned down Darcguard landmark because it was linked to another affix so I changed it to Darcguard Lanmark, and they took that,
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 08:44 PM
How about instead of night using Knight or Nite? Such as Dark Knight or Knight Pouncer. I always thought Sir Kit Breaker for a giggle!
Becky
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
How about instead of night using Knight or Nite? Such as Dark Knight or Knight Pouncer. I always thought Sir Kit Breaker for a giggle!
Becky
I`m desperate for someone to register a dog as `I`m the only gay in the village` just to make judges go red when they call the dog out at presentations, ie first place `handler so and so` and I`m the only gay in the village
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Patch!

I always think why don't horse owners give their horse the showname 'Naked'. Then they could say, here's blahblah riding naked.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2008, 10:23 PM
You are sooo on my wave length - be afraid, be very afraid
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >