Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2008, 09:47 AM

What Would you Do (Confused)

My renewl with M&S is now £15 something each dog so £30 odd a month in total in premiums for thier premier policy. Plus points no previous conditions will be excluded (of which they have quite a few) if I continue and £7000 limit.
I just got a quote off Tesco and premiums are only £18.50 in total for both dogs, so just over £9 each. Also excess is £10 less.
Downside is previous problems excluded and only £4000 limit.
So M&S is a lot more per month in premiums but I would have the peace of mind that anything will be treated and finances are very tight for me which is why I have to have my dogs insured so they can get good care.
Would you stick with M&S for those reasons or would you change and pay less a month and hope?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Another look on the M&S claim form it looks like we can now claim our travel expenses back for taking our dogs to the vets or am I going mad.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Since you have some conditions that would be exluded from the new policy I would add up how much these cost each year in vet fees and work out if I would be cheaper going with a new company since you would be saving £12 a month in premiums.

£15 per dog is not a bad premium for the cover you get with M&S.