View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2006, 12:37 PM

for Patch (an anyone else that wants to look!)

There you go Patch, I thought I would get it started with two pics of my monsters taken in the paddock.

Deef last summer (check out that smile!)

and on his way to another second place in novice agility at Wirral Show last July, see the drool?

Photo by www.studiofx.co.uk

Sol starting his training through the winter, yet another smiley face..........

I don't have any pics of Kelly in the paddock, only of him at a show. This him in his last ever full height run. The novice graduate final July 2005, he missed his A-frame contact in true Kelly style in a time that would have put him in third place, I was soooooo proud of him

photo by www.studiofx.co.uk
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Great pictures, you can tell your dogs are loving it
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2006, 12:42 PM
lol Love that first pic. Doesn't seem in the least bit bothered and makes it look like he can have a conversation as he's jumping: "Yeah, so I said to him......"
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2006, 12:45 PM
lol Love that first pic. Doesn't seem in the least bit bothered and makes it look like he can have a conversation as he's jumping: "Yeah, so I said to him......"
yep, that's deef all over, nothing bothers him, never shown fear of anything in his life, really easy to live with and as you can see LOVES his agility
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Lovely piccies, agility dogs always seem full of beans and very happy!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Fanx Colliemad, those gave me a smile, just what I need right now

You definately have to do a Southern show so I can meet your crew :smt049

Here are some of my pics for you if you havent already seen them

My Defa first,

Looking like a real pro

Literally smiling for the camera which he spotted mid jump, poser that he is

Spread jump - not bad for his age eh ?! [ Handled by one of my students cos she cant work my camera ]

Flukes turn,

His first ever go on full height [ in the garden with a lightweight training jump ]

With student again for pics

Another right poser for the camera

and ickle Silk

Her first ever session with minimum height jump and the good `ol `handler [ me ] standing over the pole to encourage her over` method

To now, at full height [ she is fuzzy cos she was going so fast, my camera shutter speed could`nt keep up ]

Anyone else got some pics to share ?

Colliemad, are you going to start another agility picture thread for other equipment maybe ? Tyres, longs and tunnels for a thread, and another for Contact equipment ?

I have also got loads of fab pics which handlers around the country kindly sent me to show non-collies doing agility in the hopes of their wonderful dogs encouraging people with `non typical` breeds` to give it a go - should I start another thread with those as well do you think ?

[ I`m not really totally obsessed with trying to get people interested in agility who may never have considered it just cos they dont have a Collie - much :smt005 ]
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-09-2006, 07:53 PM
I have a couple vids that someone took of Kelly in anysize and Sol in the up and under at Aylesbury which was Sol monster dogs first show I will try and post them and see if you can have a laugh at us
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Any time you are ready - I wanna see, I wanna see
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2006, 11:15 AM
here you go, I hope this works, never done it before!

Video by colliesrus who is also a member on here although I am not sure where she has got to........

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_8....htm?tc=921219

Sol was eliminated which was entirely my fault but you can see that he was having a whale of a time bless him, kelly just barked all the way round and what isn't on the vid is him biting me at the end in excitement

ETA: Sol's big brother from the previous litter went advanced today! I am so pleased for his owner, boy do I have a lot of work to do to even get close to that!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2006, 02:08 PM
It worked

Getting E`d means being able to relax and get on with the real job of having a laugh, thats what I always do :smt003
I havent done a multi-tunnel class yet [ never been one on offer at a show I`ve been to :smt089 ], but boy does it look fun

Loved watching that, more please !!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >