View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:32 PM
As a random aside, why did you change your username to Wozzy?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
As a random aside, why did you change your username to Wozzy?
I was wondering that too.... I keep thinking ' who the flip is Wozzy? ' then I remember lol
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2012, 07:54 PM
After nearly 5 years of being a member, I decided I didnt like using my real name. I never used to use my real name on car forums or in chat rooms so not sure why I started doing it on dog forums.

Wozzy was a nickname.

I still cant get used to my username change. I think "Oooh, somebody new has posted on a thread" and then realise it's me!
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Why not get some cheap equipment and set it up in gardens or fields? Obviously not see-saw or an a frame but a tunnel, chute and some jumps. I manages to get some on ebay, under £50 for all of them. Also got a 3m see-saw (for £30) but it's not strong enough for my fat staffy and bends as he flies up it. It was ok for smaller dogs though (I'd say anything less than 20kg).
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
That is a shame. Strangely, my little girl (Tegen) is very gun shy (and lots of other things shy), but she is so motivated by agility that she would participate in training sessions even though there was a clay pigeon shoot taking place 300-400yds away. Have you any idea what caused her to be so sensitive? She sounds a little like Tegen but with slightly different triggers. I feel that Tegen is at her worst when she has least to do. The more physical and mental exercise she has, the more confident she seems to be. We're fortunate that she is so focused on agility.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2