Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 08:07 AM

Morning Dogsey (Sunday)

Good morning

Bright but very frosty here. Just having some porridge then out with her ladyship for a nice cold walk Off to my son's in Brighton later this morning, pub lunch then putting a flat pack chest of drawers together, may also persuade him to finish the top cupboard doors and then his bedroom will really be finished.

Hope all the portlies are feeling a little better today. Take care and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning Sue. Cold here and dry no frost today.
Enjoy your day but don't work too hard.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Good morning fellow members a bit milder this morning and I am going to take advantage of that to give Chloe a tidy up which means spending time in the cold garage.
Best to do it before it turns cold again .

I hope the poorlies are feeling better. I should have been going out with the children today but declided against it as I don't have any voice.

Just seen lots of snowdrops in the mud down the lane so as least I feel we have turned a corner with the winter and a large part of it is behind us.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 08:56 AM
Morning everyone, My ankle has been so bad overnight I have been taking both ibuprofen and paracetamol as well as using a cold compress but it just doesn't want to know. Steve must realize how much pain I am in as he has just taken Amber out for a walk, what a relief as I was wondering how I was going to accomplish it. I have realized what has caused this swelling in my ankle and my right knee is bad as well it is all the tomatoes I have been eating over the last few days.

Lynn hope your boiler is still working today and that you are warm enough there.

Sue, would think you will be glad when your son's property is all taken care of then it will be soon for you to start on your garden, don't you ever stop?

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Meg, just missed you hope you are feeling much better this morning even if you have lost your voice! Get well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Morning all nice and sunny here. Been for first peramble of the day and met Tyto's friend Skye a westie and her owner. Always good if he can meet a friend. Sounds as if you will be just along the coast from me if you go to Brighton Sue.
Well must get the brain in gear to decide on what news to write about on lancing website. Have a good day everyone and go and find that voice Meg I am sure you will find it somewhere.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Morning Sue, enjoy your pub lunch, hope that was a typo... ( portlies) I am certainly one of those
Morning Lynn cold here too but the sun is doing it's best to break through
Meg, please take care out in that garage, wrap up warm. A quiet day for you, with no voice!
Oh Moyra, you poor thing, glad Steve has taken Amber out for you. It certainly could be the tomatoes causing it. They can be a bit acidic. Take care and try to rest with your foot up.

Well there are 9 of us for lunch today I'm really looking forward to it, we have such fun Oh and Kyla, of course, makes 10.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Hello Brenda where did you spring from
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Morning Nippy. Ah you never know when I will crop up.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Meg, just missed you hope you are feeling much better this morning even if you have lost your voice! Get well.
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well must get the brain in gear to decide on what news to write about on lancing website. Have a good day everyone and go and find that voice Meg I am sure you will find it somewhere.
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Lynn cold here too but the sun is doing it's best to break through
Meg, please take care out in that garage, wrap up warm. A quiet day for you, with no voice!
Thanks everyone I thought I was doing so well this year this is my first chest infection of the winter . I usually have them from November to March since I developed chest problems a few years ago
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »