Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words

Thanks for the reasssurance about the blood tests. I'm glad they are nothing too major I don't know what the urine was tested for, I'm sure they will tell me if they found something wrong though.

helena- oops Looks like I got that all wrong I'll carry on and do it right this time. Hopefully I won't have missed anything. I've been walking her in the same place and she hasn't had anything to eat besides her dinner because I was waiting until I knew she was better. She hasn't been sick or had diarrhea so I thought it must be something internal rather than something she's eaten I will keep a log from now anyway and what I can remember back and maybe not get it wrong this time
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 02:10 AM
How is Brandie now??
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
How is Brandie now??

Well she's ok at the moment As soon as she hears the word "vet" she gets better but it keeps coming back so I really want to get to the bottom of what's wrong
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 01:01 PM
I hope Brandie is still ok, and you're right, the only way to get to the bottom of this is through blood tests and the urine test, it's happening too often now isn't it. That's the way I had to go with Cassie recently and we then got to the bottom of her problems. Good luck tomorrow Brandie, we're thinking about you.
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Brandie, wishing you very good luck tomorrow, I hope the vet manages to come to a satisfactory conclusion and Brandie gets well soon.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks helena and catmelodian

Brandie seems to be feeling even worse today I'm glad the vets is tomorrow. Although I'm scared they might find something horrible, I really want to know what's wrong
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Thanks helena and catmelodian

Brandie seems to be feeling even worse today I'm glad the vets is tomorrow. Although I'm scared they might find something horrible, I really want to know what's wrong
Hi Brandysnap you haven't really described what you mean by 'worse' or the symptoms... the fact that this illness 'comes and goes' is usually a sign of nothing too serious...so fingers crossed (hug)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Aww poor Brandie, is she still being sick then? Has she got diarrhea with it, or just sick like last time? Is she having the same food as she always has? Good job you're going tomorrow I think. Don't worry, they will soon find out what her problem is, and I'm hoping and praying it's nothing serious, poor little girl.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Awww poor Brandie - hope she is okay and that you soon find out what is wrong with her Good luck for tomorrow, everything crossed here.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks mini The main symptom is lethargy. She just doesn't want to do anything and walks around really slowly if she does get up Also she is not interested in walks or food. But she is ok again today Had a nice walk and her breakfast

Thanks helena She has not been sick at all, she didn't throw up any of the other times either. She is just moping about and drinking a lot. No diarrhea either. I can't think of anything that had changed to bring this on. She is still on the same food as always

Thanks Foxy. Things went ok today, we were only at the vets for a short time

Brandie had her blood test today. Not sure how that went as the vet took her off out the back Is that normal? He also weighed her and took her temperature which was fine, and listened to her chest which was also ok
About the urine sample, he said there was nothing wrong, but it wasn't very concentrated so it's unlikely to be a kidney problem.

So I'm now waiting for the blood test results. Should phone around midday apparently Fingers crossed!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »