View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, good news that it was nothing more serious.......

When will you know which option you will be going for? I am dreading taking Fudge to the vet next week for him to examine her stifle again......I am really hoping all has settled down and we don't have to go down the X-Ray OP route......

Hoping she is feeling better with the pain meds and am sure she will appreciate the dental work when it is all settle down.Did you ask about doing that or was it your idea? Just thinking about Fudge's teeth if we do end up going down that route.......

Hugs and woos.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Moli;2111778]Everything crossed she does not need an op,and it sorts itself out.....Poor girl..
How is Bandit Jackie??[/QUOTE]

Bandit is fine, he keeps truggin along

She is a lot better today, her teeth are settling down a bit , and she is not showing any lameness at the mo, but she is still on pain meds

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awww poor little baby, and sorry I missed all this Jackie, but hopefully with the meds she won't need the op. I remember the vet telling me about these floating pieces of bone when Zena went lame as a puppy, so I suppose, it's just whether or not the floating piece sits in an awkward place or not for it to bother her? Good luck with whatever you have to do for her in the future.

I've also learned that I've got arthritis in one of my finger joints then thanks to this thread, coz that's got all big and painful Oh I must be getting old or summat! Good luck with her I hope it all settles down for her.

What you like. yep, my mun and afriend suffers the same,,

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Well, good news that it was nothing more serious.......

When will you know which option you will be going for? I am dreading taking Fudge to the vet next week for him to examine her stifle again......I am really hoping all has settled down and we don't have to go down the X-Ray OP route......

We go back to see my vet next week, and I am sure he will have the second opinion by then.

My thoughts are that unless its imperative she has the op, we will leave her as she is, and just manage the pain, when and if.. and if the op option can be delayed (if needed at all) then thats what we will do

Hoping she is feeling better with the pain meds and am sure she will appreciate the dental work when it is all settle down.Did you ask about doing that or was it your idea? Just thinking about Fudge's teeth if we do end up going down that route.......

Hugs and woos.
Her teeth have been in need of attention for a good while now, what with the epulis a couple of loose teeth, agreed with my vet , to do them if she needed to be put under for anything else, and I suspected (at some point with her back) we would need to do it, the lameness just brought it forward.

I think if fudge has to have a GA for any reason, then its best to have the teeth done then,,kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

Thanks every one for their kind thoughts
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3