Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 07:52 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 11th March.

Good morning everyone. Here's hoping for a nice fine day.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning, did you get to the doctors?

Lynn, I know it's early days but any sign of improvement in Dillon's paw?

June, hope things with the girls are good.

Harvey, Lara has settled in well now now enjoying chasing the wild life. Good for her.

Mandy hope you are feeling better.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping for a nice fine day.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning, did you get to the doctors?

Lynn, I know it's early days but any sign of improvement in Dillon's paw?

June, hope things with the girls are good.

Harvey, Lara has settled in well now now enjoying chasing the wild life. Good for her.

Mandy hope you are feeling better.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
And good morning to you too!
And all who follow.

Max was restless at about 05:00. He gives me a little pat to get me up. So we went downstairs and I gave him breakfast - the recommended 150g of healthy dog food - and filled his water bowl with clean water. That's all he asked for. And he lies patiently while I prepare it and waits for the nod before he takes it.

He is just Max.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 09:15 AM
He seems a dog of routine, bless him. A great companion.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Had excellent news this morning from Timbas mummy. The bone cancer is grade 1 and that means she is eligible for the trial, EBC46 its called. Not had Cariads biopsy results back as yet, she is eating well and all bodily functions are normal. Everyone had a rack of lamb ribs for tea last night, but she had chicken necks as I am putting a spoonful of Manuka honey in all her food at the moment, and its not easy to put on a massive bone
Everyone had breakfast and Cariads had a walk round, said hello to the kids playing out, got stroked and patted so she was happy. I am now having mine and we'll be off out later. Rain forecast this afternoon but we'll be back by then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Morning Moyra, Besoeker and all who follow.
Another dry day hope it stays that way have washing to sort.

Moyra we have been for a longer walk not sure if it has upset the paw but he isn't worrying it as much so hopefully its beginning to work. Time will tell.
He is seeming to slow down altogether though I feel I know he is in the process of shedding a few pounds but he did last year and was far more capable of longer walking at a reasonable pace.
This year he seems to huff and puff more and is very slow maybe a combination of a lot of things.
Will watch him and see how he is.

griff, June , Harvey and mandy hope you are all feeling well today and all other members are to.
Plus all our four legged friends.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Great news June.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
He gives me a little pat to get me up.
That reminded me of our Rianna (She left us last year)

Her favorite trick was to stick her nose under the duvet and 'nudge' me, nothing like a cold wet nose to get you out of bed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Good news June, hope the trial will be equally good.

Moyra, yes we think Lara is really settled now and she is such a good girl, never any probs with her.

Lynn, thanks for update on Dillon, hope the paw continues to progress.

Just having a sandwich and cuppa and hopefully out in the garden for a bit then walking the furries.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Hello all,
Yes I'm feeling ok now thank you, my stomach still feels tender inside, if that makes sense but I don't feel ill now.
Rosie got a Tony up at 2.30 this morning, just because she wanted attention , so he's having a nap to catch up now.
Liam is here for the weekend, Sarah has gone to centre parcs for the weekend. They've had good news, the offer they put in on a house has been accepted, so hopefully they are moving in to their new house in a couple of months, fingers crossed
Great news about Timba, TW
Glad Dillon's paw seems ok Lynn
Have a good day everyone, we not up to much at all today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Happy to hear you are so much better today, Mandy, and Rosie knew who to wake up didn't she Oh its lovely Liam and Sarah have got themselves a house, its so hard for them these days to do that.
Such a shame about Dillon, Lynn. He's around the same age as Mabs and she's zooming about like a spring chicken playing ball and being a bluddy nuisance.Hoping the weight loss will help him along with the paw stuff.
Everyone been out for a walk and play. Gave Kesh a really good do with the undercoat rake, I cannot believe what is coming off her, she has gone a lovely creamy silver shade, she was so dark this winter, but has decided her Spring Outfit will be more uplifting. She has also lost more weight, thinking of taking her with her mum when she goes to have her stitches out and weighing her, I had her down to 42kg last time she was weighed which was when Lona had her op, and she has a lovely waistline now and looks about 5 years younger, running round after Zen, chasing her in circles has made a massive difference I think,so I am making sure that happens 3 or 4 times a week, depending if its thick mud or what.They've all had a good do with the rake, but what came off Kesh was as much as everyone else put together.
Given the yard and kennels a clean up, mug of tea and bacon butty now for me, I am ready for bed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >