Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 04:51 PM

A nice way to cool down! cocker and staffie x

Its been so lovely out and Perry our cocker gets dragged down if its too warm so we popped up to the local shop and bought this! They've had a whale of a time its been worth £7 already Lennox is just a water baby more so than Perry weirdly enough I thought spaniels were supposed to love the water

'Whats this stuff then?'

'No matter how much shakin I do I just can't seem to get dry!' Doh! typical Perry airhead

'Hey Lenny come look there's somethin down here'

'There's nothin there you dunce I'm outta here'

'Ok I'd like to get out now too please mum'

'Whaddya mean no going in the house til we've dried off?!!'

thanks for looking
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Ooh, brilliant Did it really only cost you £7 - if so from where.. I want I want I want!! (that's Hoki talking )
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Ooh, brilliant Did it really only cost you £7 - if so from where.. I want I want I want!! (that's Hoki talking )

lol, yeah £7.99! It was just a local bargain shop type place, BM it's called I'd never heard of it
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks, I will keep a look out for something similar - I'm sure Hoki would love this as much as your two seem to (Kip might too, but I don't think he would be able to get in and out by himself, poor old boy!)
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 05:32 PM
How brilliant ours would love that to, but how robust are they ours are like bulls in a china shop when playing. would it stand up to the job you gorgeous doggies look like they are well behaved.
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
How brilliant ours would love that to, but how robust are they ours are like bulls in a china shop when playing. would it stand up to the job you gorgeous doggies look like they are well behaved.
Perry is very dainty but Lennox is a different story he is very unaware of his size and strength and it's stood up to his abuse so far the sides are quite thick and I thought for £7 it didn't really matter if it made it through the day as long as they enjoyed it. It's been up 3 days now and still standing
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
That is brilliant will have to keep an eye for one
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I just bought a pool for my bunch last weekend. It's a rigid apple shaped thing from Argos £11.99. I have to say though, they don't have the hang of it yet. They seem to think that it's just one enormous drinking bowl. :smt102

I dropped their tennis balls in there, and it's a bit funny watching them blow bubbles down their noses as they dunk for the ball. :smt042

Hoping for some better weather so they can make the most of it.

Dawn R.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Great photos, Perry looks as if he would enjoy it more if Lennox joined in though.

I bought my lot a rigid sandpit from B&Q last year, they also used it as a giant drinking bowl and the boys would tiddle in it Ebony was the only one that would paddle in it nicely so I left it at the old place when we moved.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2007, 08:50 PM
You better not let any of those crazy newfs see that or you'll end up with a mass pool party.lol Great pics.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >