Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:08 PM

A peaceful night!

Well, last night was our first night at home after our visit to my parents house.

Remus had been sleeping crated in the same room as me and seemed unscathed after the house alarm incident. (See separation anxiety set back thread) So I decided to grasp the nettle and carry on crating him at night but in the kitchen.... And last night he got in his crate at 1.30 (with his spring cot mattress, cushion bed pad, two cushions, his pjs on and blanket over him and slept like that until 6.30 am!

Fingers crossed for another night like that!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Good boy Remus
His crate sounds so comfy be tempted to climb in there myself
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Good boy Remus
His crate sounds so comfy be tempted to climb in there myself
Was thinking the same myself! Sounds better than the daybed!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Thank you. It certainly looks more comfy than my bed! Tonks' big bed had spread and flattened quite a bit so last night I stiched each of the corners together a bit added two old pillows underneath the bed pad bit and a blanket....she really likes it....as does Carys. : )

Right I'm off to put them to bed again and hope for another night like the last.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2013, 10:02 PM
So glad he had a settled night, hope he has another tonight.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Well he didn't do so well last night, but not terrible. He was whining quietly at 1.30 and I ignored him and he went quiet but then he started again at 2.30. I let him out and he had a wee. Odd really as he hasn't needed to go to the loo in the night for ages. Then I think they heard Merryn wake briefly at 5.15. He whined a bit and then stopped and then started again at six so I went down and pottered ignoring him for a few minutes, then let him out, he had a poo then snuck round behind me and trotted upstairs and he was under the duvet before I got up the stairs. We then stayed like that until the girls woke up again at 9am ...which is 3 hours after they usually get up!