Female 

29-12-2010, 04:41 PM

Our garden :D

Well here it is

From the side of the house

From the middle hedge

Our ugly gas tank - stupid mains not stretching far enough

Zoomies

Edit: but this should be from the end of the garden - you can just see the house

From the tree house

The Sespit

Where the bunnies will be kept for a while (obviously all the wood and furniture is going to be shifted)

Maya came to visit - Louie was obsessed with her!

Sadie's impression of Flint - stupid lighting though

And the garden needs some work and tiding but most of it is Mark (OH's Autistic brother)'s stuff

So you reckon it's good enough for a greyhound?
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 04:47 PM
aw wow, bet they love it!!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Nice size, has so much potential.
Shani
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2010, 05:07 PM
WOW. Your garden is bigger than our park!
(our 'park' is a council run 'green space' made where a couple of houses used to be.)
Good thing Muppet prefers to sleep & doesn't run around much.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 05:17 PM
We have many plans but have to have planning permission - I want decking at the top of the garden for BBQ's and summer get togethers, He wants a jacuzzi/hot tub house. If I decide I want to do a pet sitting/walking service - there will be loads of space for the kennels, however I cannot touch that apple tree - so am going to have to fence it off - the apples fall off and go horrible then we have wasps - fencing it off will stop the dogs getting stung - don't want too many wasp stings... plus it can be Mark's play area when he comes down for dinner

I want to keep chickens over the sespit area - The OH says I am not allowed..

Shani - ours love to run too - we have a garden big enough for the chuck it stick so if I'm ever ill or it's too foggy to walk along the country/main road that we live on - I can just chuck it in the garden we also have 2 country parks - one 5 minutes walk away the other 30 minute walk away
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I only see a lot of hard work, but after you've done all that, it's gonna be just lurvly, and the dogs think it's ok as it is! That's going to cost a bit to fence isn't it Lots of grass, leave it that way, otherwise you'll be forever weeding and gardening and you don't want that! Is this the house you have just bought and are doing it up then, it looks lovely and remote
Tinglesnark
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2010, 06:06 PM
WOW!

What a place!

What i wouldnt give to be able to own a house like that! so much potential! so much room to grow!

Oh SLB you have such a start in life, i hope that you make the most of it and enjoy every minute of it
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks and Helena - it's already fenced it's inside the hedge

And yes we're lucky to have it...we may be having the house next door and knocking a wall through and having that bit and the little plot of land (it's really little - not really a garden) but thats future plans and depends on money.

The house belongs to the in laws so we are extra lucky in that The house inside isn't brilliantly big but better than nothing
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 07:27 PM
WOW what a fab huge garden!
Lucky dogs....I'm really jealous
Look forward to more pics!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Certainly big enough for a Greyhound to stretch it's legs! Can Axel come play? He'd LOVE a garden like that!
Any dog would be lucky to have that space, and a Greyhound would do some amazing zoomies!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >