View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Omfg!!! This is horrific! That poor shar pei and the poor little cat that girl should be sacked!!
So sad
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
....they blurred out the face of the female who was mis-handling the cat very harshly......
The stupid female vet who cocked up the pre med anaesthetic who was giggling like a silly little girl? There was a brief shot of her face when she leant forward over the table. I think any owners who see their pets in this programme will be able to recongnise those responsible if they happened to run into them in the street
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Im pretty angry too, but forcing myself to carry on watching.
When they were mis-handling that cat when it was having an anasthetic I was furious!

But that poor Shar Pei!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr.............
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
The stupid female vet who cocked up the pre med anaesthetic who was giggling like a silly little girl? There was a brief shot of her face when she leant forward over the table. I think any owners who see their pets in this programme will be able to recongnise those responsible if they happened to run into them in the street
Yes, that's the one. Stupid b!tch! I must've I've missed that bit - pleased they showed her face!

Yes, like you say, the owners of these animals will know who they are...
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:40 PM
I am half watching it at the moment. I happen to believe that if there IS any malpractice or issues that people should be made aware of with a particular company then there is no problem whatsoever with undercover reporters. In exactly the same way as rogue builders etc. can be exposed. Why should people not be made aware of certain things so that they can make up their own minds as to whether they use one vet or another.

Over forty years ago I did my animal nursing training at a husband and wife veterinary practice. I still have some vivid and rather horrible memories of my time there.........insensitivity and brutal treatment are mild descriptions.

Thankfully, we have a wonderful vet with fabulous nurses and have been with them for about 28 years and most people will have a similar story, so for me it is simply a case of Medivet being exposed thereby giving people a choice of moving elsewhere.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Medivet website doesn't seem to be working? (wanted to look out of interest..)
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Yes, that's the one. Stupid b!tch! I must've I've missed that bit - pleased they showed her face!

Yes, like you say, the owners of these animals will know who they are...
Just briefly they did but it would be enough for me as that cat's owner....

And to make the comment 'If I saw anyone doing this to my cat I would kill them' - stupid, evil devil woman you know that what you are doing is wrong -DONT DO IT THEN
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Off to bed now - I know I was going 20 mins ago - so will watch in the morning but no doubt if the British Veterinary Association were not already aware and had dealt with the malpractice, they certainly will have to. And I haven't seen it yet - just going on what you are all saying!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Medivet website doesn't seem to be working? (wanted to look out of interest..)
It's working for me..!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Still works for me
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »