Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It's a programme about what has went on at this particular vets practice. They need outing and I'm glad this woman went undercover and did so.

I think those with enough common sense will realise that not all vets are like this one and the vast majority of vets are really good and we needn't worry too much.
Ageed! Its just the same as going under cover In puppy farms.. Its not always going to gain something, but we all want It exposed.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm starting to watch it - not sure how much I will manage though.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
I'm starting to watch it - not sure how much I will manage though.
I'm watching. Sad to say it, but very little shocks me now.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Is 'Vets Now' part of a chain? My old vet uses it our of hours but not sure if it's a chain as such. New vet has vets on call at all hours and that makes me feel more confident that having to travel to the city centre with an ill dog.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:13 PM
That is enough for me, I can't watch it anymore Poor Poor Yogi.
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
But the content IS shocking and IS outrageous and I'm glad these people have been exposed. Even if their faces will be covered! I understand the vast majority of vets are absolutely fantastic but as with everything, you always get the rogues and these rogues should be bloody well outed! Even if it does take a very shocking television programme!
Didn't notice this sentence earlier... why the Hell should they be allowed to blur out their faces - they are guilty if filmed doing these things. Am recording it as about to go to bed - exhausted today!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Didn't notice this sentence earlier... why the Hell should they be allowed to blur out their faces - they are guilty if filmed doing these things. Am recording it as about to go to bed - exhausted today!
Oh I agree with you. I don't believe their faces should be blurred either - they should be named and shamed!

The young idiotic and immature guy's face wasn't covered though, the one that abused the Shar Pei....
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
They've blurred out the faces of ones that are looking after the animals well but Aaron, the guy who has been walking round holding a cat by the scruff of the neck, his face has been shown, so at least people will be able to recognize him.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
They've blurred out the faces of ones that are looking after the animals well but Aaron, the guy who has been walking round holding a cat by the scruff of the neck, his face has been shown, so at least people will be able to recognize him.
....they blurred out the face of the female who was mis-handling the cat very harshly......
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-07-2010, 08:33 PM
i am now getting angry.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »