View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:36 PM
thanks Tuti - Murphy fine now he's back home, he is still very subdued and seems quite depressed but he's eating and drinking ok and the rest of the time he just lays down, but he's not growly or anything and he was licking the kids hands earlier on

Thanks Dinahsmum - the sooner all this passes and is a distant memory the better, I just hope all this upset for muprhy at the vets mentally scars him, it will be good to get back to the point where we can go to the vets and nothing needs to be done so he can realise again that there not there to just hurt him

Thanks J - I think he's feeling a bit better now he's home

Thanks Mel - I can't remember the last time I felt so stressed and awful and am praying Monday will be better. I'm sure once the badage is off for good it wil be better, at least we won't have to go there so often.

Thanks Lel - hugs are very comforting right now

Thanks Olive - Helpless is an understatment on how I fell right now, but I'm sure Ill start to feel better when Murphy does

Thanks housedog
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Oh Stephanie what a week you have had..and little sleep I would guess which always makes things seem worse ..poor Murphy must have been in a lot of pain and so scared in that place that smells of fear I hope things get better for you both soon ((hug))
Thank you Mini - It really has been a nightmare week, and I am mentally exhausted

It was so unlike Murphy to be like that, it really freaked me out, but nothing compared to how freaked out he must of been feeling
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Aileen
Stephanie my heart goes out to you. Murphy just doesn't seem like his old self at all.

Hopefully he'll feel better once the bandage is off for good.

LOL @ Erin, she's certainly made her mark on the vets

((((HUGS))))

Aileen x
Thanks Aileen

Erin makes her mark on everyone she meets lol
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 07:59 PM
ahh poor Murphy
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2005, 08:05 PM
poor Murphy Hope he feels better now he is home.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:20 PM
so sorry to hear what happened today big kisses to murphy
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Stephanie, as soon as Murphy is well it might be a good idea to go into the vets, give him a treat and then leave, to replace the bad experience with a good one

If it's not too far away...
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Poor Murphy and poor you (((hugs)))
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Great minds think alike eh Tuti - I was just thinking that myself

Im sure that at the end of a day when they have no moe appt that I can pop in for 2 mins with Murphy and get all the ataff to give Murphy a treat - perhaps I'll get some flowers for them from Murphy and me too becasue they really have been good and very supportive to me
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2005, 08:53 PM
I shouldnt worry too much about the vet Stephanie-they are used to "difficult patients".A nurse at my surgery got seriously slashed by a ferral cat recently-yours got off lightly! Would agree with Tuti though about taking Murphy there when he's all healed and bouncy again so he wont associate them with pain.Never thought about doing this with Abe-cheers Tuti.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >